Some of your favorite stories/art?

Anything by @Gardel . Dude writes such good gut punches that even i feel sorry for the little shits

7 Likes

The Classic, Easter Egg Carpdime series. I remember that getting me into fluffies back on 4chan. Good times

4 Likes

Spoosh’s foal with a broken leg

2 Likes

Draytini’s Making a Monster
Gr1m’s Meanie Melissa
Spoosh’s Dorothy
OtherCoraline’s Lil Champ

5 Likes

Great taste, the fluffy sink is always worth a read no matter how many times I’ve read it. One of my favorite stories hands down.

2 Likes

That just sounds great lol, please update me if you ever happen to find it!

idk how to spell his name, Mcgoggigal?
edit: Mcgonical? McGonigal?
The point is his fluffies were so fucking annoyingly cute, I loved how he drew them crying.

1 Like

100%, Gardel is without a doubt one of my favorite writers here and I genuinely adore their work.

I’ve probably read it back in the day when I used to check fluffies on 4chan, but I’m definitely gonna go reread it.

Is it the same one TiredSloth linked? If not I’d love to read it so definitely will keep my eyes peeled lol

Meanie Melissa is absolutely great. Definitely gonna check the others, thanks for the recommendations Karn.

1 Like

Seriously! It’s such a shame he left the community, but I can see how people finding this hobby and connecting you and it would be not so great. But yes, he absolutely nailed it and I love seeing his fluffies tear up.

1 Like

yeah, it’s another one, I’ll try to find it, just a second
also Alice, by spoosh was one of the best sadbox/abuse I’ve seen in the booru
dude was a genius with microsoft paint

1 Like

Sounds good, and I’ll definitely look for that one too.

Also yeah it always amazes me how great some people are with just paint.

Oh wow very unfortunate, the pdf for Making a Monster seems to be kaput. Shame.

Making a Monster.pdf (1.3 MB)

1 Like

couldn’t find it, but I’ve found good ones too
Cookie - by spoosh
Social interaction - By spooshAlice- by spoosh

Dunno if that’s fair to suggest a story of mine too, but I’d say you could read an original story by Depresso and drawn by me: cruel damnation
or Bed fellows (original by Reddit83r)

1 Like

You are a fucking lifesaver Karn. Praise be.

2 Likes

It’s absolutely fair game, definitely gonna check these all out. Thanks Turbine!

1 Like

No problem.
Also edited the download in Draytini’s post so people can still find it easily.

2 Likes