someone gimme their fluffies to draw pls

hands over my children Hug box please, these two are a lovey dovey couple who foster Abandoned foals.

4 Likes

Pfft thanks lol

1 Like

!!??
:tomato::tomato:
:basketball::basketball:
:melon::melon:

2 Likes

prompt: a Wile E Coyote vs Road Runner shenanigans but itā€™s a smarty vs a enfe babbeh to (not?) be, more funny if babbeh is derped imo

More Dr Crazystein only makes the world better.
If you donā€™t want to ask for it, I certainly will.

2 Likes

Hereā€™s ā€œBasilā€ the lab that was going to conduct a test on whether or not fluffies are edible got raided and shutdown. So now ā€œBasilā€ is a free foal!

2 Likes

I did a series of stories centered around an ugly muted green and brown maned alicorn named Cock Goblin. has a missing right wing and a U-shaped scar on both sides of his neck with the open end of the Uā€™s at the back of his neck. Ridiculously hung even for an alicorn with two rows of saw like piercings running side by side the length of his shaft (6 total) ending with a gut-hook prince albert piercing. was trained to hunt and terrorize feral herds and is telekinetic so heā€™ll be the one doing the abusing to other fluffies. smart, well trained and vindictive.

if interested hereā€™s a link to my master post
https://fluffy-community.com/t/the-skettieland-trappers-master-post-creeper/33417

recommending moonlight over ranchero fluffalow and the Goblins and other munstahs series and how to train your Goblin.
thx hope I havenā€™t thrown too much at ya.

2 Likes

tkc3aiozh0w81

iā€™d love to see Nycota meeting Cutie!! alicorn top vs. alicorn bottom lol (bonus Maverick in the background cheering on his special friend)

now im imagining Maverick elbowing Cutie in the ribs like ā€œyea my husbandā€™s dick is good, isnā€™t it?ā€ and Cutieā€™s just like ā€œdonā€™t talk to meā€ fjjfndjjdnfb

5 Likes

Oh damn it !
His colors are green and brown ?
I should edit his cameo then.

1 Like

thx

1 Like

No worries.
I thought his colors were red and green.

1 Like

now this is the gay shit im looking for

3 Likes