Spelunker baby- Page 02 (Commissioned for Vipcopboop) (InfraredTurbine)

I have a bad feeling about this… usually when a human says they’ll bring fluffies to “Skettiland” it never ends well for the furballs. Maybe in this comic, it will be different.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Yeah, you’re probably right Mr_Owl, that in will all end the same.

1 Like

How many humans are aware of Fluffy faith I wonder?

I haven’t seen a canon imply Hasbio programmed it in them, and Cleveland relies partially on it not being seen that way.

As far as I am aware no major works that deal with the supernatural existing at all have said Fluffies lack souls.

Fluffies seem to be surprised or not that an afterlife exists for them, implying it is imparted culturally rather than ingrained unless its ingrained only in newer generations or non-Hasbio Fluffies.

Also, should this have Splorin as a tag?

1 Like

forget Cleveland. Forever is the real shit

1 Like

Too boring.

I need a mythology.

2 Likes

mythology is born in the begining of everything. folklore - in the minds of the one who believe it. kinda unfair comparison

1 Like

It’s a fluffy.
The entire world is a death trap, to them.

4 Likes

And a nut-trap to half of them.

5 Likes

Heyo!

1 Like

Sure, and I’ll be playing Superman in the next reboot. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Mythology is the origin story.

Folklore is the current continuity.

Religion is the current story arc.

4 Likes

And now is Slaneesh these days?

2 Likes

Takes it to a room with fluffys hanging from the ceiling alive some pregnant some not and ask which one. He pick and you split its stomach open into a bowl and serve it to him

1 Like

In one universe he gets the spotlight soon-ish. In the other the Elves still have him ballgagged in the closet but his eunuch former-champion got loose and is now looking around the inter-dimensional Death Star for his cell block. Plus he got bunch of new models and dice that sold out so fast they actually made more for once.
He gets to costar in the next video game, and Khorne got his ass kicked by Russians which is a win.

He still doesn’t have a Blood Bowl team, but otherwise shit is looking bright.

Summary

1 Like

At first I misread the commissioner’s name as “VictoryPoop.” Just after I realized that, the foal actually did a victory poop.

2 Likes

I’ll admit: I’m jealous of his build but am too lazy to do the work.

2 Likes

Myth is just religion that’s been forgotten

1 Like

No, we remember it.

Its absolutely Wan Die tier devastating how much we did forget however.

1 Like

Let me rephrase, Greek mythology used to be a religion, now it’s not worshipped. So it’s myth

1 Like