Spider fluffy mummah by axestraddler

She looks so tired. Babbehs are a lot of work, I think.

24 Likes

If anyone would like to know more about my brand of spider fluffies, they’re featured heavily in the first chapter of my AFRaUD series.

2 Likes

Ohhh dear thats how she looks like :scream:

2 Likes

Arachne actually has eight eyes, this one only has two working eyes, and two vestigial eyes above those. In my head cannon, fluffy/insect and fluffy/reptile chimeras are really difficult to make correctly, so most of them will be missing spidery traits, or have an incomplete set of them, like the spider fluff crushed under Edith’s boot only had seven legs. That said, this is pretty close to Arachne, otherwise.

2 Likes

If only whoever created this should have fix the damn legs too spidery should have some fluff. Then again this is an experiment.

1 Like

Most of the experiments we will see in this series are not meant to be household pets like common fluffies, and will largely border on grotesque, though I’m hoping they’ll still seem like fluffies.

3 Likes

I’m strictly Hugbox, but if a spider fluff goes scuttling across my wall at 3AM we just gonna have to up and burn the whole crib down.

2 Likes

As an arachnaphobic my reaction to the unholy union of fluffy and spider is that of Edvard Munch’s most famous painting…
bild

1 Like

We’ve gone beyond the need of killing it with fire. It’s time to break out the big guns.

Nuke it.

1 Like

I really like your art style @Axestraddler
Would you consider collaborating with me on a body horror piece?

1 Like

@Virgil Thank you! I would absolutely be interested in a collab! Feel free to message me anytime to discuss details.

1 Like

Jesus christ thats terrifying, I wanna say good job but im too disgusted to appreciate how grossed out I am

1 Like

That’s the reaction I’m going for, so thank you!

I love spiders, where can I get one of these?

1 Like

I draw them, you probably could draw them as well. I’m also open to collaborate or do art trades. Thinking about open commissions, but I doubt my ballpoint pen skills will have many takers.

I love spider fluffies! I covered them in the first March of the Fluffies.

1 Like

the fewer opportunities I have to learn about spiders, the better

1 Like