Spoiled fluffy (by Rescue_9)

Tosses Grape his nuts encased in acrylic.

“Pway wiff baww…pomf ouchies, nu nu pwacies hewt!”

4 Likes

From a product standpoint it makes a lot of sense. Fluffies could be conditioned to see milkbags as inanimate objects, which reduces the chances of accidental bonds forming

1 Like

Mcdonalds shamrock shake

1 Like

Those have the opposite color problem. They look like they were shaded with a green highlighter.

1 Like

Use rubber bands to give him the taste of being a pillow fluff. Warn him he can always lose more.

1 Like

Bad poopies? It looks like every crap this foal takes is bad. Doesn’t look like a single piss or shit goes into the litterbox.

3 Likes

Bold to assume this spoiled lean brat has a litterbox

1 Like

Guess his owner likes cleaning up after his shitrat :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I do really love spoiled fluffs I don’t know why.

2 Likes

Because it’s way more satisfying to abuse them :smiling_imp: ?

2 Likes

That threat should have the dumb owner to realize it aint worth it even if its an alicorn with a fuck up attitude like that which also the owner’s fault as well :triumph:

Karma I guess :thinking:

2 Likes

I love the cartoonish suffering of the milkbags with the bugged-out, bloodshot eyes and even having their ears cut off. They look terrible and miserable.

1 Like

feeling like the green one rn

1 Like

Im getting the boomstick.

1 Like

I’d make it clean up the piss and shit it already made on the floor.

1 Like

“Try and I will sodomize you.”

1 Like

tosses in a ferrous ball

Wai gib hebby baww? Baww huwties babbeh hoovsies! Hewp, baww kwacked om speciaw pwace, huu huu, baww kwacked nu nu stickies tu!! Grunts, as the ball crushes the cock n balls hewp! Daddah, nu nu pwace hewties!! Huu huu!

1 Like

i hate spoil shit-rats, wish i could beat 'em up with a stick.

2 Likes

Well then I give you a lot of pain, shitty shitrat.

Even that is money wasted on a spoiled whiny little shitbag.
Just kick him in the face !

1 Like