Star Struck Comic 7/16 (Fluffus)

Memories of hoomin times, and of distant stars.

Next

<<First

74 Likes

Is that a TLOU2 meme reference on the bottom left?

5 Likes

I always wondered how would the “prequel” (Star’s story) unfold.

3 Likes

The original comic was made well before TLOU2 release, if I’m right.

4 Likes

Kinda looks like the Abby Buttsex meme lol.

3 Likes

I’ve seen to much sexual weirdbox, the tone of the comic is serious, the tags give no indication of weirdbox, I’ve read the comic before, I know what happens, and yet, I still half expected him to offer his own “miwkies” if you know what I mean.

2 Likes

You’re also the person who saw a “scaly dick” in page two. Seems more like you personally have a thing about dicks and semen. Hey, all the more power to you.

4 Likes

You are.

4 Likes

The next chapter (Star’s origins) is called “A Star is Born”. It’s in production but progress is slow because of life stuff.

I saw recently that some dunderhead had posted a mash up slash remix of it under a made up name, on Reddit. It made me really frustrated and demotivated.

It passed and now I’m back in the saddle.

6 Likes

I didn’t see the rip off on Reddit, but since I already read what was posted on the booru, maybe I’ll just skipped it.

3 Likes

Glad to see I’ve made an impression!

4 Likes

I messaged the person and they eventually agreed to take it down. It was 4 pages of A Star is Born mashed up with this page from Star Struck, under a new, pulled-out-of-their-ass title and in a jumbled up order that kinda sorta made sense if you skimmed it. It also claimed that page “5” was the end, purportedly ending the story with a purchase offer coming in and Star getting an owner.

It really made me want to scream in frustration or to just give up. But I took action and now the abomination is gone.

3 Likes

Is “The Fluffy Sink” going to be uploaded, also will you be creating new fluffy comics or not, just curious.

2 Likes

https://fluffy-community.com/t/the-fluffy-sink-story-by-gardel-art-by-fluffus/8437

2 Likes

Thanks Owl, that answered one question, now time to wait for the second answer

2 Likes

It is my ambition to make more fluffy comics.

4 Likes