Stray foals (InfraredTurbine)

I was pondering this: it’s attempting to meet it’s needs while numbing the infinite pain in it’s soul. However, it is not brave enough to ask for your booze.

2 Likes

Kick them down the stairs

1 Like

Ironically, booze would likely make it easier for it to ask for more booze

2 Likes

I would just stare at them as the veins in my head start to show up

Then they explode

1 Like

The fact that the foal asks for toys and food first and to mention it can’t find its mother last is a bad sign … the fact that it simply states they can’t find her, instead of asking the person to help look for her doesn’t bide well either.

1 Like

A common situation with tons of potential to go either way. Fluffies being common enough to just show up to your door is why it’s so easy to abuse them and so hard to help them all. :blush:

1 Like

Yep, those are bad fluffs, asking for toys first is a clear sight of bad fluffies.

1 Like

Notice that the OP used the Term Stray and not Feral… This mean that these fluffies have an Owner. They either got kicked out or Run away or got lost.

2 Likes

Good point. Might mean they’re already well behaved.
Or their mummah ran away because she was bad.
Either way, I’d give the foals a chance.

1 Like

Sure little one let me bring nummies grab a glof club now close you eyes Otay nice mista FOUR! hit both fluffies at the same time SCREEEEEE!

1 Like

Don’t worry little foal. I will make sure to find your mummah… So I can force feed her your two little corpses!