Street Smart (5) (artist: Carpdime)

LET ME SHOOT THAT FUCKING BITCH takes out a 12 gauge shotgun

2 Likes

Well I can think of a.worst case… A Grunty Patrol…

3 Likes

Well, if the glass will hurt the fluffy then it should also ruin the smarty’s feet when he stomps them.

2 Likes

So!?

2 Likes

I’d toss it where there is the most glass. The only thing of value that was lost is the pizza. Who throws away perfectly good pizza?

Can’t wait for the next strip.

2 Likes

Yeah how on earth did the bottles not break when they were tossed out if a miserable fluffy could break them by stomping nearby? Also smarty is about to slip in booze and get broken glass in every one of its hooves. Still, the one in the bin isn’t going to be getting out very easily…

2 Likes

Хм, а у “вумника” котелок, действительно, варит.
Hmm, and the" smarty’s" head really works.

3 Likes

он ветеран, у него партизанская смекалочка есть
he is a veteran, he has some partisan smarts.

3 Likes

Ага, бывалый)

3 Likes

опа, а вот это подписона заслуживает

3 Likes

Every time I see this damn title
tumblr_pvsu65rPSJ1qblyq5o3_500

2 Likes

Some people in this topic are really bloodthirsty, huh.

6 Likes

It was also that way on Fluffybooru as well. That said, I do believe people need to tone it down, and I’m working towards that.

6 Likes

Well, I was pretty much the same at first. Took a little bit to cool down, which really was a good change. That much anger wasn’t good for my mental health.

5 Likes

Yes, but I’m sure that he’ll have glass in his hooves, from crushing those bottles

4 Likes

Watchmojo’s Top Ten Fluffies That Would Commit War Crimes

2 Likes

He only needs to make them fall with some force, not stomp on them

2 Likes

Let them be bloodthirsty on the Internet: from this harm to no one and their own joy)

P.S. However, there is also an opposite, Orthodox, point of view on this question: “If you do not sin , you will not repent. If you don’t repent, you won’t go to heaven. Christian brothers, rob&kill your neighbors, and fuck geese. God pleases sinners.”
What to choose?)

3 Likes

I’ve heard that same argument come from lolicon/shotacon fans, yet lolicon/shotacon is not allowed on this site, or most other sites (including the reddit) Saying that its fictional is not a good defense, especially when some people want to push the boundaries.

And if you’re going to bring in an orthodox view, my reply will be Matthew 4:7.

3 Likes

The Criminal Code and the police are excellent help against attempts to “push the boundaries”. The fact that in the United States at this point in time they do not work is called “Maidan”. However, such periods of instability are usually short-lived.

As for your reference to the Bible, then… I do not know how things are in your country, but in Russia Christians do not read the Bible. In fact, as far as I can tell, Christianity has long since ceased to be a faith, becoming a declaration of belonging to a certain gang. It’s just funny when a Christian is ready to kill you for being an agnostic. But at the same time, he denies Yahweh and the afterlife, while devoutly believing in horoscopes, transmigration of souls and “Baba Nina”.

3 Likes