Such A Little Jinx part 9 by bunnybunnyhops

Rob is worst than you thought.

I know cliffhangers suck.

Ragebox still isn’t a thing.

30 Likes

Cliffhanger? Grrrrr

2 Likes

Can someone tell Happy about this prick, that little psycho should take him the fuck out.

9 Likes

Poop in his eye!!! (Wow, this community has led me down the ultimate retaliation for a fluffy).

4 Likes

“Nu, Jincks am gonna fwuff ‘OU up!!!”

2 Likes

Good boy Jinx. Good boy…

FuckinghateyouRobyouratbastardmotherfuckersweartogodilldumpYOUinthebiomasscondenseryoufoalstealingilfriendbeatingsackoffeculencefuckyouFuCkYoUFUCKYOU!!!

Good job on the ragebox Bunny!

5 Likes

Please hope Jinx survive

The fucking bastard! What a fuck up greedy shitface! :angry: Hope cops come in or neighbor come in or a divine intervention he slip and broke his neck! He has gone too far now! A year and crazy shit bout his fuckin money! :triumph:

Hope the owner is ok i heard she suppose fainted.

6 Likes

WoodChipper

3 Likes

Ragebox totally is a thing, its just very rare–as it should be, few fluffies are capable of righteous fury.

KMEB’s Mercury and her terminator-like pursuit of Goldie is perhaps the ultimate example of fluffy-on-fluffy rage.

For righteous fury by a human on behalf of a fluffy, see e.g. AIDS’ story of the utter destruction brought down on the feral herd that attacked Oscar and Stanley.

Fluffy rage on behalf of a human is profoundly rare, for obvious reasons. I can’t think of one off-hand–Santanon probably had something–but that just makes this story all the more interesting.

Good stuff, I’m looking forward to seeing what happens next

3 Likes

Would be such a shame if he just… disappeared one day [already pulling out chainsaw]

2 Likes

Awe, yes, the Fargo treatment.

1 Like