Suggestions for Ambitiousleather8309

I’m gonna have a bit of free time and want to try making a comic based on someone else’s story.

The ideal story is short, maybe 1 to 2k words or so, a standalone story, and is not contro material, bc Leather don’t draw enfie babbehs.

Suggestions?

And obvs if an author can’t or doesn’t consent, I’m not gonna draw it.

11 Likes

Hey, you’re welcome to throw matches on my nightmare fuel. If you don’t mind illustrating utter horrors, that is.

1 Like

about fluffies? you can draw one of my stories?

This is my most popular history so far

3 Likes

I will absolutely take a moment to shill my work. If you like either of these, give them a try. They’re sadbox lol

Strudel Lives Forever

Roland’s Gate

3 Likes

I’m going to second Za’s suggestion about Strudel Lives Forever, @AmbitiousLeather8309 . It’s a wonderfully touching bit of sadbox that definitely brings the feels and one i think would mesh wonderfully with your style.

3 Likes

Aww thanks man I appreciate that!

2 Likes

Mummah, Wai? By @Maple is something I’ve always wanted to see illustrated. It’s very bleak and sad without being overly complicated or having a lot of moving parts. It’s likely one of my favorite stories on the site.

5 Likes

I think most of my stories would meet those criteria.

They’re almost all abuse and a lot of them are also weirdbox.

2 Likes

If you want something more light-hearted, feel free to illustrate any of mine! Any story that catches your fancy would be fine, but if you want something more specific:
Amey’s Favorite Color is a silly hugbox-type story that would work well as a narrated comic, so easy to adapt.
Bright Night Light is light-hearted accidental abuse about a bat fluffy fighting to turn off his night light so he can sleep, for when you want something less hugboxy that isn’t true abuse.

2 Likes

Not gonna suggest any of yours?

I see.

It’s because we already look really gay, isnt it? Can’t keep meeting like this, Clarisse, people will think we’re in love.

1 Like

I don’t even know how this would work visually but it’d be hilarious to see you try

1 Like
2 Likes

I like the dynamic pose on the humanoid thing. Makes me wonder about fluffies in Jojo poses.

(What? The photographer is saying you’d have to break bones to get them in that position? Ok, and…? :ahahaha:)

2 Likes