Survival of the no legs (Kazetta_the_Alien)

So yes! Based on @Pastry_Knight 's recent upload about fluffies with no legs racing here’s my version. What’s better than fluffies with no legs racing? Fluffies with no legs racing… BUT WITH A LAZER FIELD!!! Also technically Kazetta is misusing company resources, but I won’t tell if you won’t.

Anyway the story behind this is, Kazetta gathered some feral fluffies, but needs only one male for the experiment ahead, so what better way to chose the subject than by making them compete for the position, this is the result that comes from that. :smiley:

Also. Vote on which one you want to live, and I’ll do a follow up piece, first place gets hugboxed second gets abused, the already dying ones are off the list, also the blue one uselessly flapping its wings, because f**k him.

So place your votes, who are our winners?

• The Rolling Purple One.
  • The Worthless Blue and Green One.
  • The Ugly Bee One.
  • The Dark Red and Yellow Smarty.
  • The Sausage One.
  • The Tired Orange One.
0 voters

Alright the voting is now closed. The Resulting comic will be in the near future.

25 Likes

The purple one is clever so gotta reward thinkibg outside of the box

8 Likes

I just want the bee one to survive because even despite being about to die he’s petty enough to call out purple for ‘cheating’

6 Likes

I vote for the cut-in-half brown one. He wants the laser-grid to stop? Sure thing, let’s see how you cope with a missing rear half that’s been cauterised to oblivion, you worthless little turd.

1 Like

Disagree, he’s broken the rules, therefore he must be given the greatest punishments possible to remind the others of the dangers of thinking.

Oh my gosh I love Sausage SO much. What a cute?? Doing the worm?? I want to cuddle them so badly. Please let them succeed. :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

I love it

2 Likes

I dont recall thst against the rules… but if you think of it as cheating msybe have them win and their prize is something like mounting them thru large anal penetration and will live stuck on the trophy for the next winner to use however they want?

The rules are whatever we decide them to be, meaning we can punish any of them whenever we want because we can make up a rule that they broke.
For example, rule #86: no fluffy ponies are allowed to play this game. Punishments for all.

1 Like

No winners, only dead fluffies

1 Like

No winner, only trophies?
What if the smarty won thats when i feel ironically more comfortable about that stuff…

9 Likes

I have a soft spot for bee fluffs. Love the lil guy

Crawling game

Running^H^H^H^H^H^Holling game?

The purple rollong one is basically a genious by fluffy standereds, hell id let him live… not sure what i would do with him maybe gaslight him til he derps idk :shrug:

1 Like

If he wins he gets hugboxed. As the description says so.

Hey, there are winners and losers in every game. Let the fluffies feel the pain of losing.

I think it would be hilarious if the purple one ended up rolling sideways off the table, because it isnt a perfect cylinder and gets dizzy rolling.