Taking Out The Trash [by ChungusMyBungus]

Then terfs tried to claim that Terry Pratchett would be a terf if he was alive and got dunked on.

Even when dead, Sir Terry is a better writer than Rowling.

7 Likes

JKR was a middling children’s book author who was only popular with C+ high school and we had to gaslight the entire country into thinking she was the next Shakespeare.

Honestly most popular contemporary artists thoughout history have been like this and few bestsellers from 500 years ago are remembered today while the unpopular works have been discovered for the masterpieces they are.

7 Likes

Eat shit, Hufflepuff. JK’s actions have directly led to the oppression of real people trying to live their lives in a bit of peace. People still riding for her need to read better books that aren’t written for children.

This story, however? Excellent. The combo of horrible bestest dying horribly, visceral gore and vibrant depictions of stench, filth and overall foulness makes this a splatterpunk feast.

Two thumbs up, always enjoy your uploads.

9 Likes

Speaking as a trans woman, this stuff with JK Rowling supposedly being an evil transphobe is ridiculous. I’ve seen the stuff she’s said and none of it was offensive to me in the slightest. I don’t agree with some of the things she says about trans people, but I also don’t believe in attacking and censoring people who say things I don’t agree with.

A lot of people were totally fine with her behavior in other regards (house-elves, snobbery, TDS, being pro-war, racism, other hypocrisy) but somehow this is what crosses the line; and somehow only when it’s become popular to support trans rights. Something tells me it’s less about moral outrage and more about the appearance of such.

2 Likes

Just because it doesn’t affect you doesn’t mean it’s not harmful to others. Her rhetoric has been used in congress to support trans-oppressive legislature. Have a source!

It’s not about just not agreeing with people any more.

That said, I’m going to leave it here since it doesn’t have anything to do with the story itself. I just encourage you to look into it a bit deeper and see the roll-on damage.

8 Likes

Honestly I 100% agree, and I’m not even trans. Ultimately I’m against censoring and cancelling anyone, if only because I want to watch them make fucking fools out of themselves in the most public forums possible. But personally I’ve never been a fan of her writing in general, so it’s been right fucking cathartic for the entire world to suddenly realise I’ve been right all along when I said the entire ‘Harry Potter’ series was complete fucking trash farted out by a hack with absolutely ZERO talent.

4 Likes

“I agree and I’m not even trans” that’s like…the whole point? You aren’t affected by her bigotry, so you’re letting it slide.

It’s honestly a shame. I liked your work.

3 Likes

Okay? I opposed that myself, because I don’t like many of the things that were included in it. Just because it says “LGBT RIGHTS” on the front page does not make it good. I oppose funding any kind of LGBT programs for children under the age of 12, in fact. If a child is engaging in sexual behavior and fantasy so young that their age is in the single digits, they’re probably being abused—can confirm personally. Kids should be taught that “this is your body, don’t let grown-ups touch it”, etc., not taught how to use Grindr (inb4 "not hot habbenin—it habbenin).

1 Like

You know, people don’t need to be trans to have a valid opinion on trans topics. They aren’t required to let us jam our opinions down their throats just because we’re the subject of the conversation. Everyone is affected to some degree by any social decision. Everyone’s input is valid; you just have to consider how valid.

4 Likes

I totally agree with this. I wrote HP fanfic back in the day and having to scour the books made me realize Jo is a shit writer. Just awful. Like, kudos for getting so many kids to read in the 90s and 2000s, but the series is plain bad, especially after book 4.

4 Likes

The leopards will not spare you. You will be disposed of the moment you are no longer useful to conservatives and right-wingers.

2 Likes

Bro chill the fuck out.

3 Likes

(post deleted by author)

being trans isnt a sexual thing though

3 Likes

best pratchett story

5 Likes

Dude, I said I agree with ThatsWhy because I agreed with their points. I also don’t approve of the things Rowling is saying about trans people, but I also don’t approve of silencing people even if what they’re saying is something I consider wrong.

‘I agree and I’m not even trans’ was meant as a joke to ThatsWhy’s point about being a transwoman. A trans person and a cis person have joined hands on this matter and said ‘don’t really give a fuck’, and that’s all there is to it. Again, my biggest issue with Rowling is that she was a shit writer and always has been.

I literally made an entire post asking how this site feels about the use of slurs in stories to make sure that I wasn’t going to upset people, and went out of my way to put trigger warnings at the starts of the relevant stories in case people weren’t comfortable reading them because of the included slurs. Personally I don’t even care, they’re just words, BFD, I’ve been called slurs before, hell I get called them to this day, but I’m a decent enough human being (despite my presence on this site) to want to be wary of the feelings of other people.

But if you looked at my body of work and my comments here and said ‘oh, I don’t like you anymore’ based on, what, your own misinterpretation of what I said? That’s on you buddy, enjoy not reading my stuff anymore I guess.

4 Likes

So which side is arresting political opponents (hundreds, not just Trump), starting riots in the streets that last for months (which I was affected by—ask me to tell you about that, do it), calling for Jewish genocide (From the river to the sea, right?), setting up protesters from the other side (I mean, have you seen those new videos from J6 with police throwing gas grenades into the crowd before the riot started? Shocking), spreading misinformation (Israel bombed a hospital oh no), letting hardened criminals back out on the streets, giving kink books to kids, having kids dress up in drag and dance, cutting lff kids’ genitals—

Oh, also, which side has a black-wearing bloc attached to it that keeps talking about reshaping society? I mean, do you really think you won’t get put up against the wall eventually if you run with fanatical social revolutionaries?

Cute slogan, though.

The most severe “transphobia” I tend to get from people on the right is “hey I disagree with your lifestyle but it’s your right so just don’t be shitty and we’re good”. Which, y’know, isn’t actually transphobia, it’s an opinion. So… Yeah. Occasionally there are assholes, but since people on my side tend to look at people by their personalities instead of the categories they fit into, I tend to get along well with the vast majority.

2 Likes

seems like you got lucky

4 Likes

Ohhh you’re just a massive piece of shit. Yeah, I’m not dealing with this on a forum about cute little fluffy horses.

Your actions are going to bite you in the ass, I promise you that.

(FYI, I’m jewish. Freeing Palestine is not a “jewish genocide”, and equating Israels genocide against Palestinians to jewish people is antisemtic. Cheers!

Guess the other right-leaning trans people I know did, too…?

1 Like