Ted and fluffies! 21! Litterpaly! By: eded_ted

Inb4 this is someone’s fetish.

Summary

A little biteplay is fun, but scat is a nonstarter.

To remind you, we’re talking about fictional dumbass tiny horses here. There’s no logic behind them.

1 Like

I’m here for both the mad science and its effect on the spiritual. If you can’t overthink something it may not be worth thinking about in the first place.

I might be wrong but their capability to withstand some things goes up directly with their misery. Plot armor sometimes needs fuel to power it, after all.

1 Like

Just shove it n there, so when its an adult, its stuck there and can reach your peepee!

Hhhmmmm…

Or maby you can teach it to suck it while you take a dump…

Genius!

1 Like

You could color it and then edit the post again

Naaaaah…
Its a small detail

Ah yes the bestest baby bidet, for that freshly licked clean feeling.

1 Like

This seems like it’s so inefficient. You need 3, maybe 4 of them to handle just the daily waste from ONE human. And that’s not counting in health problems too.

1 Like

I mean, they may be redeemable after this. Show them why bad poopies are so bad.

2 Likes

Of course i know that 1 foal cant eat a kilo of shit.
Ted just uses it for the PLEASURE!
Its in humain to not have fun.

Huh.

This may disturbingly be a very useful system to improve the feral population and cure Smarties to a small degree. They’ll always see themselves as superior, so one can teach empathy instead so their abuse is more generalized. Combine it with temporary fluff dye, so they think they’ve gone brown before going back, and you could engineer a culture appreciating Poopies which means natural camo colors to aid their survival will proliferate.

Unless Fluffcontrol comes in and finds them. But there’s always brake cutting while they work to ensure that only happens once.

1 Like

When you eat spicy food that litter pal will have a real fun time

1 Like

I can’t believe I need to type this but you’re only hurting yourself here. Think about it: Any grid with holes small enough to prevent a baby fluffy from falling AND getting stuck is going to catch and hold every piece of shit you put out.

Unless you have diarrhea in which case give that baby a shit bath.

Or unless your shit flies out at such a high velocity that the wires in the grid slice the turds enough to pass through the holes. But doing some quick math means your shit would have to exit at roughly the same speed as a decent fastball pitch and if that’s the case your anus and colon are talented.

2 Likes

I thought about that!

My plan was, that when i need to take a poop, i put the grid and the foal(the foal is of course wearing a biohazard suit x deepsea diving suit) then i do my poop.

After a successful dookie, i remove the foal with some grapplers or some tweezers, or what ever you call them, and i wash it with cold water, and then i remove the grid, so that the poop goes in the toilet.

If i want to be extra mean, i tie the foal to somethin with a rope, put the foal with the suit back in the toilet with out the grid so that its in the water with my shit, then i flush it.

After it is done flushing, i pull the foal out with the rope, (the rope was set so, that the foal doesent get sucked in), then i wash the foal again, remove the suit, and give it to its mom.

When its the next poopoo time, i repeat the process.

A lot of work, but its worth it :smiley:

1 Like

And, when i woke up this morning, and came to this community, i had totally forgotten that i had done this comic and was like, wait… How come some one has replied to a comic that i had not make?

And when i went to see it, i was like: aaaaaa i did make this one :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

jesus christ oh lord

physiological abuse +5
abuse +10

2 Likes

Poop jokes are always funny! :smiley:

2 Likes

That is one fluffy that isn’t getting eaten.

2 Likes

I am going to be doing a whole poop-themed Andy Sixxmas month in December which will feature a litter pal for humans

1 Like