The cornFoal (carniviousduck)

Based. Mustard at the bare minimum, relish, onions sauerkraut if you’re feeling frisky just no ketchup that shit’s for french fries

Disgusting. Hotdogs are cheap trash meat for a reason, they’re a condiment delivery system because so called “society” has deemed eating relish out of the jar as unacceptable behavior

1 Like

People here are crazy. Hot dogs are cheap low quality fastfood like burgers. Ketchup is one of the most basic condiments that almost always goes on them. Moreso for corndogs. Ketchup basically DEFINES trash food and hotdogs and corndogs are effectively the epitome of trash food. Hot dogs and corndogs aren’t steak or filet mignon, people. They’re the lowest quality trash you can basically get out of the dumpster.

Wtf is this corndog elitism?

Did you know that British pork sausages only have to be at least 42% pork to be called a pork sausage? The rest is usually rusk or breadcrumbs, and connective tissues. Yum yum!

Contrast that with Europe, where the minimum is usually 90%.

I use sriracha instead of ketchup

Hoe slappage detected.

Hoe slappage detected.

Sir, buddy, partner in crime, SOD OF THE EARTH.

You can add Ketchup to your Corndogs. Apply the Ketchup before I close on in and SLAP SOMEONE.

Hotdogs without ketchup are inedible.

You should try a Chicago Dog sometime. They’re amazing. But they never come with ketchup.

1 Like

Are they as horrible as Chicago Pizza?

Imagine a carnival with all of the sobbing food you could buy

As you sink your teeth in and take those bites

Do you start from the legs or the ears?

ketchup is made for weiners . i will die on this hill.

i am also not taking notes