the fate of these fluffies (by Ms_Random)

he huffed a bit, "fwuffie got babbeh fwom machine. . . dah foaw can one. . . fwuffie cowwected as many coins as couwd cawwy an’ put them in an’ use stickie to push button den babbeh came down . . . "

Goes pale. “Wow, i hope this isnt the case, but i hear only baby enfers do what you just told me.”

he looked upset, “fwuffy wouwd nebah gib babbeh owwies! nebah gib bad effies! fwuffies nebah show ow towd othah fwuffie how to wowk machine, weawn fwom watchin’ othah humans use it. . . got babbeh aftah new babbehs wewe put in . . .”

“I am telling you what humans saw in the past. I know you wanted her for company and someone to love and to be loved by. In a parent and child way. Or at least i hope so. Raising babies to give enfies later when they grow big enough us bad too. But do you think you did the best thing for her? Look at her.” Cherry Blossom is playing and laughing. There are lots of toys and foals of all kinds and color. A nurse mare hugs her. She buries herself in the mares fluff. “Know she still loves you, but have you seen her this happy?”

his ear lower down and he just stares, he tears up a bit then just shut his eye and looked away, “nuu. . . .”

“Do you think you can give her up for a bit? There’s a nice mister that will take you both in. After you get better. He will let you stay out in the yard if you don’t want to live in a house. You are going to lose your leg, and the worm monsters have made it were you can only eat mush nummies when you get better. But he will never hurt you, or yell at you. Just show you love, he had fluffies in worse shape than you. Even let you okay her future special friend. There is going to be a nice mare there to take care of you. That one.” Shows him a mare helping a beat up brown alicorn. “Or you can go back to where i found you. But you have a reputation as a milk stealer. The hunting parties want you to go forever sleepies.”

he gave a nodded, “o-ok only for bit.” he filnched at hearing leg being removed, “n-nu take weggie. . . am fine wiff it. . . nu feew weggie pains.”

Shake head. “Not feeling pain is not good. Your leg has…” Think of an simple way to explain it. “Your leg something really bad that will give you forever sleepies. You want to see Cherry Blossom grow up to have her own babies dont you, Roscoe?”

he was silent then looked down, “nu. . . nu can woose weggie.” he was shaking slightly.

After some deep breathing. “Thats not an option, but why dont you want to lose your leg?”

he went silent for a moment, “fiwst. . . mummah. . nu munsta hooman. . .gib owwies tu weggie, kept tewwin’ fwuffy, gon’ take weggies obah an’ obah. put stwange thin’ on weggie at twiste wegges swowwy. . . bwoke fwee an’ wan fwom at munsta housie. . . get bad dweam about woosin’ weggies an’ munsta am waughin’ at fwuffy, wanna wub buh. . .” his voice trail off as he tear up a bit.

Thought for a moment. “Being a good parent is about giving up things you want or things you think you can’t lose for your babies. You think you can be brave for Cherry Blossom and lose you leg for her. Otherwise, I will go get her so the two of you can say goodbye.”

he looked try to her for a good moment then he lowered his head, “otay’. . . gib up weggie. . .”

“I will get everything arranged.” Leaves with fluffies.

he was just sat there head down when they came in.

The vet comes in and puts him to sleep. He wakes up in recovery. Leg gone, tummy feeling funny and feeling something more personal missing. Cherry Blossom visited him. After he healed he is sent to stay with a nice more patent lady to help him behave better. He was difficult, but everyone was nice to him. Saying only nice things to him and offering him hugs, and wanted to play with him. The lady come by to see if he wanted anything. “Hello, Roscoe. Cherry Blossom wanted to come, but she was bad, maybe next time. How are you doing? Playing nice and learning you manners i hope.”

he said with head turn slightly, “what chewwy do?”

“Had a fit about being told ‘no’ when she ask for a cookie. But this isnt about her, this is about seeing if youre ready.”

he nodded, “Woscoe weady.”

“Good, i will let you say your goodbyes before we go.”