The Fluffy Farm (Turboencabulator)

I don’t know if fluffy cheese would work particularly well because mare’s milk supposedly has a high sugar content, so wouldn’t it rot easily? Unless all the sugar stayed in the whey and the curd was like a normal cheese.

2 Likes

I like the way the story escalates…it starts off so hugboxy, with the feed blender making his rounds with his little workfluff, the kindly vet, Tyrone playing his accordion for his widdle fluffy friends and giving them biscuits and gravy. Pretty diabetes inducing…

Then the new mummah gets separated from her foals and sent to the butcher shop, a foal gets his tiny genitals sliced off, and soon weggies are being broken and eyeballs sliced open, until the place ends up sounding like Unit 731 for fluffies.

Did you plan this arc from hugbox to abuse, or did it just happen?

2 Likes

It was planned, and then a nice ledge at the end where it goes from horrors to the fluffies all playing and the workers having a meal together.

2 Likes

It’s funny how acronyms come to mean different things to different people…I was on a mental health subreddit, and someone was told he should try CBT. I thought “WTF? How would cock and ball torture help?” Then I realized they meant Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.

1 Like

Unfortunately, the story wouldn’t work as well on the subreddit, because you’d have to label it as Abuse, thereby spoiling the effect of initially convincing the reader they’re reading hugbox…

1 Like

Good thing I only post here. :smiley:

Great writing I dug the whole thing

1 Like

I’ve re-read this and it’s one of the best texts on the site, hands down. What a great work, I love industrial abuse. I hope you revisit this farm in a future story.

2 Likes