The Fourth of July Part 30 by Karn

No i had mine planned to be like that from the beginning lol. And it was less “killed by insanity” and morr “stabbed to death by a homeless guy in an alleyway”

2 Likes

Aw man I HATE when that happens.

1 Like

Wait really? Cause i honestly think i wrote it pretty well, please check it out i desire compliments

1 Like

Karn, I’ve just binged this story in one entire session over the past hours. I’ve never enjoyed reading Fluffy stories, most of them just didn’t have the same kick for me or they focused on the wrong aspects. But when I started reading this, I was immediately hooked. I thought that written stories just weren’t for me, but I suppose it just takes the right kind of story to kick things into gear.

I cannot compliment you enough, quite frankly. This entire story is perfect, the way you describe things, the way you write the characters, it’s so well-written. I cannot get enough of it. I just want to say thanks for taking the time and effort to write this, honestly, it’s inspired me myself to write short stories.

I’m looking forward to the conclusion of this story.

2 Likes

Thank you so much :heart:
I appreciate the compliment and am very pleased that you have enjoyed it thus far.

1 Like

I meant I hate when I get stabbed to death by homeless guys. It happens every friday for me.

1 Like

Okay Seth, who hurt you? I know that it’s stated that he is combining Sassy and Ash in this moment of frustration but he seems to be really exhibiting some bizarre behavior (I mean, other than torturing critters for kicks). Perhaps there is a feeling of a dependence on the fluffy’s and his power trip that he is afraid to admit.

2 Likes

Look at ChattyWhacker, being all observant :heart:
Can’t say too much but you are very much on to something.

1 Like

I get he was on a time crunch, and also using Sassy as a totem to help him come to grips with having to move on from ash, but damn did she get off too easy.

I was thinking what I’d do as she killed Craven and I was thinking she deserved to be flayed alive in thin strips and then forced to watch her own foals being strung up and hung by her own strips of skin.

1 Like

Unlike you, I actually appreciate Sassy even more.
Unlike Plucky, she never gave in from start to finish.
And she inadvertently disrupted the abuser’s plans.
Which further liberated Craven.
Despite Plucky’s betrayal, she didn’t truly blame him.
Despite her daughter’s fear of her, she remained patient in her efforts to save her.
So it’s all in vain, but still better than spittle Plucky.
So I find solace in her outcome.

2 Likes

Unlike me? I love Sassy. I feel super bad for her.
Don’t confuse the story with real life.

It seems like this is the beginning of a misunderstanding.
I’m sorry for causing you any misunderstanding.
I responded to the wrong person.

Cyclops is a saint and boy do I feel bad for Seth’s neighbors. Literally all I can think about every time the fluffies start to scream a ton. They must have real good insulation in his apartment building.

1 Like

It’s well insulated, especially the saferoom and hobby-room. He’s had years to perfect things around his apartment.
And I likewise adore Cyclops.