The life of the rainbow smarty pt2 REAL by amoose

Since the fluffy owner basically kidnapped the smarty we now start this story in a safe room still in the fluffy cage. The owner talks to the rainbow smarty trying to avoid DESPERATE measures. Sadly the smarty syndrome proved to powerful or the smarty was being a dummeh. Now on to the pov’s first our main protagonist rainbow smarty! Wewe am smarty wu wy i-n dummeh sowwy box. Hello smarty:wa dummeh human wan i just want to try making a deal nu smarty hate dummeh human smawty neva talk! Look you can die or become a breeder huh bweedew wa dat a breeder is basically a enf giver oh smartty wan give enfs. Ok but dont think im going to let you of the hook no no no you will PAY justnot now. But if you hurt a mareeven accidentally you will wish you were dead GOT IT. Uh ywes bu onwy caus-se smarty want special huggies.

Btw this is a choose your own ending story feel free to1 GIVE suggestions

Also can one person help me im kind of on a i phone so i could use help on making the story more story-likek

uh… dude if you need help with formatting then no problem, but this mess is hardly a story… I think this will get deleted tbh, so before that:

1. title suggests there’s a first part…? where?
  2. it’s kinda clear you probably aren’t native. use Grammarly or similar apps (I’m using it rn)
  3. this.
  4. use paragraphs and try your stories to be longer than like 10 sentences

I said before how your stories feel like streams of consciousness getting notes of a story on a page instead of a real attempt to write, and you said something like ‘yeah it’s just me throwing notes up to see if it’s worth writing for real’. You have continued throwing these run-on, time skipping word vomits onto the site with no editing attempts, and are now asking people to suggest endings for you?

You see my acount got hacked and the godamm person reset it so i have a 7 year old acount with basic protection rules so yeah

You know my acount is young so it wont let me change it

Just tell Virgil then? I won’t ping him or he’d probs delete your post.
If you got hacked and it deleted part of the story, then write it again…? idk

super duper late, but

“i got hacked that was my little brother”

I appreciate whoever added the “abomination” tag, by the way.