The Path # 11 (by: FallenAngel)

Green Smarty is more level headed and reasonable than most people in the community lol
Very nice!

10 Likes

I think sufficient hunger could override that dread.

You’d be surprised what someone will eat if they’re hungry enough.

3 Likes

Finally but too late. She didn’t do the foal any favors by taking him with her. He might have been treated like he was mentally handicapped, but he would have had a chance.

2 Likes

Finally some justice, yes!!

4 Likes

I hope the other mares in the herd feed the remaining good babies!

2 Likes

Yes, YEs, YES!!! Incoming due Violence!!! May her and Lardos fate be cruel, and their exsinguination be slow!!! Nor swift it must not be! And full of painful misery!

1 Like

Oh, bestest baby. Your mouth is writing checks your hoofs cannot cash.

4 Likes

yes yes yeees

4 Likes

Not really a fight, but could bring events out of my imagination, want to see what happens next…
But, what happen?, did he gently pushed him?

1 Like

A good smarty, who’s actually smart!

2 Likes

I actually want this smarty to have a good ending, Great job!

1 Like

Oh, I thought it would be much darker, with laced donuts and such.
I’m glad i was wrong, this herd is actually sympathetic

1 Like

I love this, the smarty is showing restraint, a lot of restraint, even though this momma is responsible for what happened to the little foal that got adopted. He could of crushed the babie, but instead he let them eat and then screamed,“GET OUT OR i KILLL YUUUUU AND YUR DUMMEH BABEH!” This smarty is aweeeesoooome.

1 Like

Indeed, I think the point is that her favoritism is what caused all this, so if he kept the sky blue brat, its possible he would grow to hate it due to what his mommah did so the smarty is just like,“Nope…don’t want either of you,” but its probably cause the baby so dependent on his mom and a whiney brat, it be easier to make them both leave.

1 Like

That’s a herd leader right there. Knows what’s best for the herd and it sure ain’t some bitch mare who shits on foals and plays favoritism. Tossing them out will prevent the herd unnecessary drama and hardship.

3 Likes

I thought that’s what was about to happen in the previous part.

2 Likes

Don’t worry the remaining foals can eat food already, the bitch is babyin the fat one on milk.

as for the remaining two mares: one is closed to the smarty and the other is the one eyed mate.

Yeap his father taught him well. He is the current gen of their bloodline and something more will show soon. Almost done with the herd part will shift to the foal side after.

1 Like

I love fluffies with some depth to dem brains. Makes em fun to watch.

1 Like

I’m quite enjoying this, @FallenAngel007. Thank you for the time and energy you’re putting into it! :slight_smile:

1 Like