When the other fluffy sees babbeh:
"Hewwow, wittle cwute babbeh haff haff "
Bestest Babbbeh:

1 Like

Well, hello wittle babbeh:
BAbbeh:

One more, just one moreā€¦
Dumb Smarty:

Well, curious to see how this goes! From a good herd to aā€¦ not good herd. Smooth talkinā€™ smarty there too.

3 Likes

Ohh hell yeah they would.

2 Likes

Beat your brother up because he wants a piece that, and then you turn around and tap it a minute later. Can you spell H-Y-P-O-C-R-A-S-Y?

4 Likes

Smarty might be lying. In fact, Iā€™m pretty sure heā€™s lying.

4 Likes

Sorry little one but your mother is busy getting it on

4 Likes

HAH SERVES THE FAT ASS RIGHT!!!

2 Likes

More like, ā€œdonā€™t scare the chick away!ā€

3 Likes

Well that is really a bad mother, even her foal is a bratty shitrat but having ā€œenfiesā€ with a ā€œprettige special friendā€ is more important than her ā€œbestest babbehā€. Even the fall was not that high and it didnā€™t hurt that hard, is it really selfish of the mare that she didnā€™t care for her own foal. What also her ā€œbestest babbehā€ is. This shows how stupid she really is.

3 Likes

Yup she was , she thinks she is the best and prettiest, partly her owners fault which Cassandra gonna get on his face soon.

2 Likes

The only thing good I can say about her is that (so far) she seems kinda wimpy. She isnā€™t used to fighting for what she wants, so if playing nice and / or whining fail, she doesnā€™t have many options. As opposed to certain psycho fluffies I could name who could and would resort to physical violence without warning. That may change as the story goes, but Iā€™m not sureā€“this story has some characters who could stand up to a threat of physical violence, like the good smarty and the woman with the weird powers.

By contrast, there was no one to stop Shimmer or Dashie from throwing their weight around, literally.

And then there was Goldie, but that little psychopath was in a class of her own. She wasnā€™t huge like Dashie, couldnā€™t use her horn to set people on fire like Shimmer, she was just utterly ruthless.

2 Likes

Iā€™d like to think that I am a soft hugboxer at heart, but even I want to see this pink bitch get whatā€™s coming to her. I feel bad for the blue boy, heā€™s suffering because she is terrible.

1 Like
  • ā€œBESTESH HUWTIES FOW BESTESH BEBBEH!ā€)
1 Like

Wellā€¦ Thatā€™s a stupid mare who only go for her needs. Even her bratty shit foal falls she only cares about herself.