The Path # 32 (by: FallenAngel)

3 Likes

I love the contrast between both herds, one is super capable and they know the importance of staying together and help each other, while the other one is a bunch of brainless and selfish cowards.

2 Likes

How about this. They are de-legged, bound and gagged, and forced to watch as the good herd lives a good life, along with Goldie being forced to feed the “poopy munstah” that she hated so much. I think that would be a good sense of justice.

2 Likes

Idiots like that… Tend to have some godly level of protection… Like the gods way of giving humanity A giant middle finger…

And the enfie idiot enfs them like he never enfd before!

Sadly her pride blinded her and still follow her new mate like an idiot.

Uff!
I got hard seeing that shit hitting the ground!
Damn!

1 Like

Can I have a High Five from you? Cause that is the stuff im looking for here…

1 Like

Hmmmmmm not a bad idea but it be best to find a way to manipulate goldie into thinking she’s always been a poopie fluffy.

1 Like

When Goldie thinks of pwetti babies , its more of a toy collection than actual care for them.

Blame her dumb owner for that and Cassandra will have a word with him soon enough.

3 Likes

NO SPOIL slap

1 Like

My breath isn’t held

2 Likes

Nah, I think the mental trauma of the fact that her being “the prettiest fluffy” still didn’t save her is more satisfying.

2 Likes

Nah. See she is a stubborn bitch. She will deny it forever and never realize. So its better to take it all away.

2 Likes

I hope fatty mcBestest Baby learns to stop liking favoritism and “grows up”

2 Likes

goldie for me

ooohhhh i like that

Silly to say, hope the Enf Idiot gets to live… Give him a purpose… A clown!! Or show business cause he’s soooooooooo dumb, it’s hilarious! Like the Ow my Balls guy from idiocracy

1 Like

Hahaha what a stupid mare, left your stupid idiot foal.

1 Like