The Path # 56 (by: FallenAngel)

Good, good.
Cause we all hate him so very very much.

3 Likes

Well, so long you bright, loud, selfish, idiotic, fuckwit

5 Likes

yes please. While satisfying seeing him have an impending doom, I wanna see it suffer and die!

3 Likes

unless it’s the baby birds eating him. That’ll be slower and more painful

2 Likes

I pity those under the flight path.

1 Like

I laughed out outloud at the hawk snatching the little jerk!

That was pretty hilarious! Nice detail on the hawk btw! My favepanel so far.

I just hope that the alicorn baby is alright ( I know it’s a hologram but I like that lil’ pony)

1 Like

Well you know how the saying goes: “The Loud Foal Gets the Bird.”

1 Like

Well shit man.

If you were gonna kill off “bestest babbeh” like that, you should have let the derped stallion have him in the first place.

RIP Bestest, you were a great decoy.

NGL tho I was trying my best to look closely in the bird panel to see if the falcon had a harness on, given that this is an urban garden and we know Cassandra is watching/manipulating the entire thing. I’d have thought she’d have sent one of Faust’s friends to get the little brat out of the way before he could potentially hurt the younger foals somehow.

And it never, ever gets old to see an awful parent fluffy immediately and illogically blame the ugly, unwanted ‘poopie’ babies for anything at all happening to the ‘bestest’.

2 Likes

Pffff! Hahahaha!

2 Likes

I agree

1 Like

Glad the bird appeared, no more annoying blue ball of shit xd

1 Like

Even nature itself is moral in this wholesome tale. It knows to punish the morally weak and leave be the virtuous and just.

All under the watchful eye if an omnipotent, omniscient hoomin with mastery of technology and magic. Who is a hottie that likes to walk around in her underwear.

God is in his heaven, all’s right with the world.

1 Like

I was not expecting the bird. Did Cassandra summon it, or was it just a coincidence?

1 Like

That birb going to have a hearty meal, so will their chicks if they have any. Bestest baby became useful at the end.

3 Likes

Pleeeeaaasseeee tell me the mare dies before getting to the baby

1 Like

R.I.P., Dummeh Bestesh.
Rest In Pieces;
Rest In Pellets.

“Stupidity cannot be cured. Stupidity is the only universal capital crime; the sentence is death. There is no appeal, and execution is carried out automatically and without pity.”
-Robert A. Heinlein

2 Likes

Gotta love seeing raptors thrive. :relieved: :ok_hand:

1 Like

Like if I would leave you that chance
Green Leader appears, Sorry Hooving to victory

1 Like

I feel sorry for Bestest, he had no chance with a mother like Goldy. As a little guy, he could have been taught right if he survived, it’s not his fault his mother is aweful.

1 Like