The Path - Epilouge02 (by: FallenAngel)

Good he earned it :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Jeez, poor mares… glad he got “milked” instead, might be even better for long term rationing!

1 Like

Called it! That’s what you get if you can’t do the easiest job in the damn world correctly, you idiot shitpig! Shame he only lasted the 3 months but that’s a lot of fluffy spooge to put on ice for later generations.

And now on to the main event! Goldie!

3 Likes

Dug have that retarded mentality for hitting mares when having enfies in their old herd and he is the reason they don’t have a herd anymore. :triumph:

And he gets that spoiled tantrum guess he didnt and not realizing his current condition shouldn’t be doing it and he kicks the bucket a lil blessing Dan(his brother) is a bit more healthier than him and toughie Tom.

2 Likes

oh lordy i cant WAIT to see what haooens to that pink bitch

1 Like

A fitting end to a worthless fluffy. Hope they smacked him around more than a few times a day for the 3 months he had left to live. I mean really let him have it. You know, just in case they could get it thru his derped skull that he was a bad fluffy, the worst ever, and that there would be no release for him aside from the kind provided by Mr Sukk.

1 Like

Sadly Dug’s think only on enfie nonstop, he would be given some smackin here and there and he doesn’t get it and dont give a shit, all he wants is enfie. His death no mare would remember but only as a “dummeh stawwion”.

1 Like

I’m sure they’ll knock her up with some of his extract at some point, just not in a way that gives any “gud feews”.

I know how to turn him off enfies for good.

Lock him in a private pen with Slayer for a few hours. Slayer doesn’t usually rape regular fluffies anymore, but he might be willing to make an exception for Dug.

1 Like

As long as that potential don’t go to waste. I mean, c’mon, their genetics would get along like chocolate and peanut butter.

1 Like

Does that include the fact that they both apparently have the alicorn gene, or is that a bonus?

That, on top of everything else?

I think the issue would be finding customers who can afford the foals. The pricetag would just say “FUCK YOUR BANK ACCOUNT”.

Even Pierre Faucheuse would be like “nope, can’t afford it”, and he’s the richest man on Earth in my headcanon.

1 Like

Hahaha dug get what he deserves.

1 Like

Thought you ought to know: I gave Dug a posthumous cameo in this story.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

2 Likes

To be honest he earned the hottest part of hell to lmao

1 Like