The Path - Epilouge11 - Ending (by: FallenAngel)

Ah, the good olde fan fair ending

1 Like

Last panel has me and Goud as a Horny Skele-Bro :rofl:

3 Likes

Someone throw that bitch in the Enfie-pit!

1 Like

Sounds fun.

1 Like

Rare to see a redemption arc for fluffies, but I think you mastered it with Dan!

3 Likes

i didnt see the title so the bonus art got me by surprise lol (i really do gotta draw cassandra sometime XD)

Good ending!

2 Likes

Oh damn that was good. The topless arts were good too but that ending was brutal. Telling Goldie she will never change and even if she will, it wonā€™t save her, because Samantha wants her to suffer. We underestimate the feeling of hopelessness we can instill with just those words in a fluffy.

2 Likes

Even in such a low state, Goldie still canā€™t pull her head outta the whole am pwettie therefore I deserve unconditional immunity and pampering mindset.

Dan is a good boi. Gotta love an active father. :clap:
Betty got the nursery DILF :rofl: good for her

5 Likes

The ending is good, so Iā€™ll like in spite of the bonus art not meant for sex-repulsed aces like me. ^^;

4 Likes

Iā€™m straight, but I kinda agree with you on this, Iā€™m not sure this is the right place for that kind of art. It came outta fucking nowhere. If those were guns, NobodyAtAll be dead.

I mean, Iā€™ve got a fair amount of horny in some of my stories, and a fair amount of nudity too. But I always make an effort not to go full horny on-page. The most explicit stuff usually happens off-page.

You know, human horny. Fluffy hornyā€™s the norm in these parts. And I have fun coming up with new things for Slayer to enf. Plenty of choice in my headcanon.

2 Likes

LMAO not really in public but didnā€™t take much precautions while scrolling, close call xD

I love Dan so much!! He end up being such a good dad for his foals! <3
And Goldieā€™s fate couldnā€™t be better! So satysfying like you have no idea.

2 Likes

everybody here going to horny jailā€¦ including me :rofl:

2 Likes

I loved this whole story. I canā€™t wait to see the next project you get into. Was surprised with Dan, but glad he changed in the end.

1 Like

Why, because two ladies are being comfortable? Tsk tsk.

2 Likes

(Dan eventually dies and goes to Skettiland, where Josef is forced to do the welcoming song and dance for every fluffy arriving there for all eternity)

3 Likes

BOOOBSSS!!! BOOOOBS!!! OH GOD YES BOOOOOBS!!! oh and violent sodomy for the filthy bitch while skinning her and rubbing lemon salt into the wounds.

2 Likes

Wanna play ā€œconnect-the-dotsā€ with a q-tip?
:smiling_imp::wink::heart:

2 Likes

Well Samantha doesnā€™t care if she gone to loop she will still have her breed till she dies.

1 Like

Yeah if she just stop that ego Iā€™m pretty shit Samantha would know she changes.

Sadly what James did to the 3 mare is irreversible now.

2 Likes

Hello @Booperino miss ya pal! Been busy I guess? :astonished:

1 Like