The secret romance. By ArisenLeaf

Now you’re posting your own shit on my posts, what are you WelfareKong?

@ArisenLeaf I genuinely can’t tell if you’re just a very angry tween who can’t accept constructive criticism - either learn how to write and draw fluffies that look and act like fluffies, or acknowledge and relabel your stuff as anthro bc that’s literally what it is - or if you’re just a shitposter.

Either way I’m not your mom and I’m not a mod, so I don’t know why you’re so mad that I keep pointing out when you do this shit if you’re not gonna change it … I’m pretty sure there’s a block function, if you’re absolutely stuck on not growing and changing.

Why haven’t I used it yet? Well to be honest… it’s because I keep hoping you’ll do better, and I wanna be here for the glow-up. But in the mean time, I’ll keep lurking and calling out the poopies. You can listen or you can rage. Or you can ignore. It’s up to you, sunshine.

1 Like

Wanna know why I don’t view your replies as constructive?

Your first interaction with me is to remove my post and have it retagged, the community is trying to avoid this as said here:

I would’ve acknowledged your criticism if it wasn’t just “Censor this, anthro offends me”. Assholes like you are an issue and is why we’re having such a content drought.

You don’t read so good, do you?

Where in any of my posts did I ever say that anthro is offensive? I said, it’s anthro, tag it as anthro. Add a tag, so we know what it is. That’s all. You’re the one who gets your panties in a twist because YOU FEEL you’re being attacked. You’re being asked to tag your shit appropriately. Wow, how offensive.

2 Likes

We both know Non-fluffy is a censored tag for those who don’t understand fluffies and when I asked you at what point is it anthro and why only specify my posts for censoring, you made a contradictory statement that it’s because I made them stand on their hind legs, holding hooves and enfing.

You’re the only user who’s seeing this as an issue and it’s not worth my time.

For something not worth your time, you sure put a lot of thought and effort into crafting all these replies :joy:

1 Like

I think YOU’RE offended because if tagging it anthro (because it is) moves it out of the main thoroughfare, you won’t get the attention from the mainline that you obviously crave, and that’s unacceptable to you.

So do better, and stay in the mainline. This isn’t it. I don’t think I’ve seen you post one thing that makes me go “yep, that’s fluffies”. It’s always “why do they look like people?”. You draw fluffsuiters. That not BAD, it’s just not fluffies, and you know that.

1 Like

“this color is dark pink mixed with purple.”

“Yeah it’s called magenta.”

“No it’s not, I know what magenta is & it is very different from my color.
This is dark pink mixed with purple.”

“That’s fine, there’s nothing wrong with you drawing dark pink mixed with purple.
But if you just call it ‘magenta’ then everyone will know what you’re talking about”

“I’m offended and you’re censoring me”

2 Likes

I think because words can only go so far to explain things, she was showing an example to contrast the differences between the two things that were being debated, just to be more clear.

Also, I wasn’t complaining in my first comment. Just observing that I liked the weirdness of the concept but the art flavor was not specifically “my type.”

2 Likes

I have the same criticisms about the picture as summer, word to word, including the presented pictures. Is it constructive if i say it? To be honest the only reason why we haven’t done anything is because we are so confused with what to do with your post that we decide that its better to not do anything.

4 Likes

I never framed it as a complaint but I have pointed out how your fluffies have human anatomy, and body language, or look like humans in fluffy suits trying half-heartedly to act like fluffies.

4 Likes

@Fluffus @Mr_Owl @Temp @Summer

You’re all right, after some time to cool off And reflect I realized how childish I acted over this.

I’ve been stressed lately, outside of FC and I ended up taking out my frustrations on Summer, who just lent some criticism that can help improve my content.

My fluffies do need to a rework and I shouldn’t be avoiding the criticism given to me. I just want to apologize for my behaviour, especially to summer who only wanted to help.

5 Likes

I… Is that a fucking fluffy titjob?

Is it wrong… to laugh? Especially at the comments and owner’s reaction?