The SkettiLand Trappers; Glennville High pt.2 (Creeper)

Mark and Jr. were sat with a few contractors finishing lunch while sitting on one of the trailers. they had just finished clearing out the the classrooms having filled three of the ten fluffbuster drums. the amount of shit sucked up with the collective technicolor wretches most had assuredly died in the drum from it and the rest would cook in the hot days sun as they were all painted black. Jake was filling his second and who knows what Earl was up to with the vents but they knew it would probably be brilliant and crazy. Bagging up their leftovers, the contractors having eaten much less than Mark and Jr not being used to the smells and surprising amount of blood. grabbing two empty drums and a duffel bag of gas bombs and assorted Earl made toys and headed for the changing rooms. the schools layout had the indoor pool and gym had an adjoining wall with the changing rooms between the two.

Starting off in the girls changing room every ceiling panel they pulled out had dozens of micro-fluffs fall out with shit and half eaten snacks. some had started to turn brown and sag under the weight of accumulating shit. Mark took a push broom and poked one panel with the handle and it dropped to the tile floor with a wet muddy splat. the ripple effect made by the panel breaking loose caused almost all of them fall like rain, splattering everyone and thing with shit. now the room echoed with with shrill squeaks and cries of injured micros and the curses of the humans, they covered the floor looking like seedy circus shag carpet. this was way worse than what the previous estimates had figured and a quick trip to the boys side and the same prodding had the same results. After hosing themselves off in the showers they got back to work only now they had to go get extra trash bins and the snow shovels to scoop it all up. Jr went and called in a dumpster to be brought in while rolling his fourth bin of micros and debris out to the sidewalk and that was just from the girls room with plenty more to come. Yet somehow the little colorful hamster sized morons kept falling from the ceiling by the walls edges, every so often an dozen or so more would just, fall. shining a light up there they could see thousands of micro-fluffs scurrying about, Mark got the buster cam control from the bag and fixed it to a Fluffbuster and flipped it on. guiding the hose he cleared a line following it along the wall till he came to a hole big enough to fit the hose through and it was a poorly lit mecca of micros going up support structures to the roof. they filled four busters just leaving it in the hole but the rest had moved out of the hoses reach by then so they tossed in a fumigator bomb, filled the hole with sealant and went to find the janitor for roof access. When the janitor led them to the door he was surprised to see the push bar had been rigged with duct tape to keep the latch from catching.

“God damn horny ass teenagers.” The janitor grumbled. “Looks like make-out point was re-opened for business before the school shut down.” Leading them up the steps. “Probably got a little shanty town up there full a tents and sleeping bags for them to make out or screw in between classes.”

stopping just before the door by the scaffolding access panel where the plumbing and electrical lines were they shone a light in and it was teeming with the little vermin. the smell alone could knock even Mark and Jr on their asses and for the first time asked for a mask from anyone who had a spare. the gas from the fumigator bomb was driving the ones from below up into the scaffolding as they could see wisps of green vapor chasing them through cracks here and there.

“This isn’t right there’s no way these little shits could breed this fast.” Jr stated to the others. “This has got to be a previous infestation we missed. these thing breed exponentially in the right conditions but this would take at least a whole year to produce.”

“Yeah he’s right.” Mark chimed in. “We need to check the roof, see if any got up there too. this much excess weight and liquid waste is causing such a health hazard we’ll need to get in full hazard gear before we go in there. let’s see how bad the roof is.”

Tossing in another fumigator they shut the door to the scaffolding and headed upstairs to the roof and to no ones surprise the door was rigged again. sure enough like a homeless tent city in the center of the roof along the middle just far enough from the edge so teachers on the ground couldn’t see and the micro’s had taken up residence.

“We’re gonna need a bigger dumpster.” One of the contractors sighed.

Teenagers were nothing if but predictable, without an adult to tell them to “pick it up” the whole place was littered with half eaten fast food and snack/candy bags, stale and crusty but still edible from all the preservatives. if you were desperate and that was just the food. used. condoms. everywhere.

“I"ll get the shovels. You follow me, you’re bringing up the bins.” Mark pointed to a contractor with a semi-deflated tone. “Shoulda been done by now.”

“Damn straight.” Sighed the contractor.

thankfully Earl had the foresight about stairs and built all the busters and bins to climb them with a triple wheeled design. the micro’s were shaken out of the tents that were then broken down and piled up with the trash in one pile starting at the middle and working to one side. After another hour a decent pile had been made on one side Mark and Jr dragged the last two bins to the pile. Mark just dumped his bin when there was a sudden metallic ship hull groan and the pile vanished through the roof taking Mark down with it leaving his lower half dangling over the hole. Jr dropped his bin to grab his little brothers hands trying to pull him up when another chunk let loose and now his armpits scrapped against the roof holding Mark up.

“Jesus Christ! Pull me up!”

“I can’t, yer too heavy! I gotta let you go!”

“WHAT!? NONONONONO!”

“Yer over the pool! I’ll be right behind you! Keep you’re legs straight and clench your butt! on three! one, two…” He let go.

“FFFFUUUUUUUCKERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!”

“He’ll be okay right? he landed in the pool.” Asked a contractor.

“He can’t swim!” Jr jumped feet first over the edge without hesitation three stories up.

the bulk of the debris and Mark had landed in the deep end but Mark didn’t land right and broke his leg on impact with the incline from deep to shallow water. Jr splashed down nearby his little brother who thrashed about trying to keep afloat when he felt his brothers arm wrap under his armpit and pulled him onto his back. trying to drag him back to the shallow end the water was murky with micro corpses floating everywhere and other trash.

“I swear to god if you let me drown in fluffy shit I will haunt your ass!”

“Shut up and use your arms or I will! We’re almost to the shallow end. Shit! Down!” Pulling his brother under.

Another section came crashing down, the water slowing the debris long enough for them to dodge it Jr lunged straight up the side wall. bursting through the surface Jr dragged Mark out of the pool who coughed up the horrid water.

“Don’t ever do that again.” Mark wheezed.

“Same goes to you.”

“JAKE! MARK! Where the fuck are you boys!?” Jake Sr’s voice could be heard in the gym side.

“DAAAAAD The pool!” Jr roared in response.

Mark was carried out with an arm over his dad and brother’s shoulder with the contractors close behind. what none of them knew was that the school had been neglecting the upkeep for the roof and was overdue for repairs then add tons of micro-fluff shit rotting the wood and corroding the metal. when they had thrown in the fumigator bombs, fluffies like any other living thing void their bowels when they die and the final mass soaking was the proverbial straw that broke the camels back. Mark would be off duty for a few weeks and on massive amounts of antibiotics from his little swim as did Jr. the roof would later be completely torn down and replaced and declared pest free by the SkettiLand elimination and control company.

two weeks later…

Mark sat on his dad’s couch, right leg in a cast trying to keep his mother from fussing over him when the front door swung open by Earl.

“This place is turnin into a friggen hospital. Jeez first you.” Pointing to Mark. “Now look who’s here.” Pointing a thumb over his shoulder.

Jake stepped in with Odin in his arms, front and back right leg in casts and cone of shame over his head Jr. right behind them both. happily chatting away Jake excused himself to take a phone call when the work ringtone went off.

“SkettiLand elimination and control, you got Jake… Sandy, hey what’s up?..I see I’m sorry to here that. what would you like me to do about that?..Okay…okay… give me a day and I’ll be out there.” Hanging up. “Hey, Earl. Got anything that can fake death in a fluffy with out any damage to it?”

22 Likes

forgot the name

who’s name?

2 Likes

funny
now add your name to the title already

1 Like

Wow the finale on the school cleaning damn can’t believe how worst it was micros its really worst than termites :scream:

4 Likes

Jaysus Christ. Might as well just burn the place down and build it anew.

2 Likes

sorry. woulda fixed but went to bed after first reply. work at 5 a.m. an all that.

2 Likes

don’t worry about it