The Very Bad Not Good Abuse Of The Innocent Fluffys (by Booperino)

I feel like I’ve read a story that follows this plot except it wasn’t satire.

4 Likes

Me: omg boop did abuse! That’s basically as rare as Fallen angel doing abuse!
Me after reading: this is cursed and way better, 6.5/10, could use more organs, great use of clichés

4 Likes

“just showing I’m no good at abuse”. Mission accomplished!

No, seriously, after the first few panels, long before I got to your note at the end I thought to myself, boy, Booperino really doesn’t get abuse. Which isn’t a bad thing, mind you.

Upon further reflection, I’d say your key misunderstanding is the assumption that all of the self proclaimed “abuse” artists actually understand abuse themselves. Many (most?) of the stories you are parodying are crappy abuse.

As I’ve said many times before, any abuse story that tries to justify the abuse isn’t actually abuse. It could be sadbox or moronbox, or just poorly written. But true abuse, Mwike style abuse, is unjustified. The whole point of abuse is that the fluffies don’t deserve it.

3 Likes

Nice! This did several of the hellgremlin tropes I was going to parody in my next hategoat stories. Great minds think alike! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Oh wow, that’s as genuine as any docusoap/reality-tv! The cast is outperforming themselves! My congratulations on catching the realism, @Booperino. :wink:

clap

2 Likes

I feel there should have been a reason why clone fluffy ate her mother, such as the owner forcing her to do it in exchange for getting her brother back.

2 Likes

That would imply that an abuse story is suppose to make sense. We don’t do that kind of thing around here! /s (-ish)

2 Likes

Who, it’s also Boop-box. Making sense is for lesser minds.

4 Likes

You say it’s satire, but it’s pretty spot on. The only real difference between this and “real” abuse comics is verbage/presentation.

Like Infinity War could be boiled down from its 300 million dollar presentation to simply

Single father attempts to solve limited resource crisis with stone collection

And you technically wouldn’t be wrong :joy:

4 Likes

F3HI8dp

…though still reminds me of so many …

…but it is clearly lacking the “fun” and “satisfaction”

…though there is other “fun”

2 Likes

most excellent

1 Like

This is hilarious and definitely a solid example of weirdbox