There are rules in this house (InfraredTurbine)

hehehhehe

1 Like

Nah. It just means you weren’t that passionate. Clearly. Dignity and hygiene just hold you back.

4 Likes

It’s an Alicorn too, should be smart enough to feel the urge. Unless that sphincter is just as useless as him lol

2 Likes

What a life they have :sweat_smile::rofl:

2 Likes

Not true in all headcanons.

In mine, they’re just as dumb as any fluffy. Turbine’s may very well be similar in that regard.

1 Like

oh to me they’re all dumb xD
smarties may come in all kinds: earthies, unicorns, alicorns etc

6 Likes

As did I.

1 Like

Well that wil learn the shitrat. It it doesn’t will learn the shitrat, more punishment will happen.

1 Like

Ohhh I love that sound, the Metal Sorry box, perhaps I’ll put it up somewhere high and light a lighter underneath it for a good amount of time and hear how the floor it’s giving the foal/fluffy ouwies in it’s leggies.

Yeah in mine they’re like MARGINALLY less stupid but not by enough to make much difference in their lives

There something in your fluffies and this desing thats is captivating, their facial expression and the fact that they remeber an a cartoonish little horse more acurrate than others, and look very well, sometimes i try imagine how they look if they existed, or at least in a film or television production

2 Likes