Third Wheel Part II (The Master Butcher)

Make her accidentally hurt a babbeh then have her get punished for it.
PS this just a suggestion

2 Likes

Tbh, I have the end of the story planned out already, I just need to get around to actually drawing it. @Pashtheunashamed

3 Likes

Oh what you have planned is probably better than my idea

1 Like

I don’t know, I hope it’s going to be good haha.

1 Like

On a unrelated note have you ever thought of a ork biotoy like from warhammer 40k like buy on and have em fight until one of em krumped.

2 Likes

I have to admit, I haven’t actually played Warhammer 40k to be honest.

1 Like

I love your stuff to bits please make more thank you.

2 Likes

Or like any orc from anything would be awesome have em torture the fluffies too

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I love your stuff as well.

2 Likes

Many, those other fluffies are kinda assholes. I mean, friend zoning the purple one is just a tiny little bit dickish but completely within reason, but now the level of duchbagery makes me suspect it isn’t unintentional.

Oh and they have what, like eight foals? How are they not overwhelmed and actually needing the help of the purple one?

3 Likes

I mean, she did try to take away one of their babies while they were sleeping. Humans would also not like that at all. (She didn’t realise she was doing something wrong, and she was going to put it back, but they didn’t know that.)

5 Likes

Fantastic. Thanks for continuing this story.

2 Likes

Damn George, you’re a dick.
“Fluffies are for huggies and love” except when there’s one fluffy all alone. She hadn’t gone anywhere, she could’ve just wanted to hold it.
She could even have been trying to return it after it wandered away.

Even the owner just blindly accepted something that was shouted across the house, probably at night from the look of his clothes (unless Victoria admitted that was what she wanted to do).
But we’ve seen most humans are pretty incompetent when it comes to owning fluffies in your comics.

Once the babies grow up that stuffy friend is gonna be torn apart and filled with cum in a hundred different ways.

5 Likes

I totally dig the misery of Victoria, although neither the fluffies nor the owner have let her explain. The next victim of Victoria’s antics will be her stuffy friend, no doubt.

5 Likes

Well, parents are often overprotective of their children so I guess George just assumed the worst.
The owner just moved her away for the night so there wouldn’t be trouble.

That’s not always intentional. Writing is hard haha.

4 Likes

True, but it seems like an overreaction considering they’ve known each other most if not all their lives.

5 Likes

that’s actually sad for Victoria.

5 Likes

Did he not even give her a bed or something to sleep on?

3 Likes

But is didn’t even take it that far. Its not like she took it across the room and was hurting it. It actually looks like she didn’t even move it she just poked it so why would their first thought be that she was trying to steel the baby and not just play with it or try and hug it as fluffies are want to do. This is compounded by the fact that they literally grew-up together.

I’m just saying, all this makes them look like paranoid assholes/

5 Likes

I guess so, but I was too lazy to draw more panels, and I wanted the last image to be her hugging the Teddy bear like in part 1.

2 Likes