This is me. By Dark Hugboxer

My alter ego.
kill em all

2 Likes

Are you into baby monkey hate perchance? I’ve been wondering if there’s overlap between this community and that one.

1 Like

Looking for a friend in your monkey hate

1 Like

The t-shirt is a reference to one of my comics that was removed because it violated Rule Number 5.
https://fluffy-community.com/pub/site-rules

However, I would not be surprised, if someone in the world treats fluffy art as a substitute for animal gore.

Privately, i love violence. Violence against everybody and everything. Humans, animals, plants, buildings, ideas, national parks… I don’t see the difference between living things and objects.

Save some edgy boy angst for the rest of the community

1 Like

I never forgive national parks. :wink:

No, I’m not into it, I just had this theory that people’s disdain for overly cute things was due to some instinctual aggression towards other male’s offspring, which certain pack animals have when a male takes over a new group. I thought that maybe that was what was going on with some fringe groups like baby monkey haters, and that maybe it could explain the huge amount of abuse in the fluffy community too. If there was a lot of overlap between the two groups, that would be evidence for that idea, but I’ve honestly been moving away from that theory recently, and now that OP says that they aren’t, I’m really sure it’s not the case. Worth asking though.

Yes it is funny when an anvil falls on Wile E. Coyote because you have abandonment issues

I hadn’t considered that! The anvil represents Wile E. Coyote’s self hatred and feelings of worthlessness after having been abandoned by his parents! He chases the roadrunner because the roadrunner’s constant fleeing causes him to associate it with the fleeing of his parents, which is why he constantly pursues it, but he feels that he isn’t worth love, so he constantly sabotages himself by creating stupid plans on purpose! I never saw it that way! Genius!