This Old Mill part 1 by Chikahiro

Yeah, we’re starting off in the aftermath of another story so to speak :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t think any of them would have “Randall’s Rancid House of Repulsively Raised Fluffies” though :wink:

Actually, Carpdime’s industrial stuff is rather compelling too.

3 Likes

When buying distressed property, it’s ignorant to assume you won’t have to remove some corpses.

3 Likes

The inspector never had to do his job with a fluffy mill before.

Also, sorry all the sad, suffering bits are implied. But it is heavy handed!

2 Likes

The fluffies have become effigies to their own suffering.

1 Like

Its almost a horror movie here @Chikahiro with the last was the pillowed area. :scream:

Its as dread as any bad mill, guess the owner for 3 times survive being closed for iilegal practiced and i guess unpaid workers?

Man a literal hellhole.

1 Like

The thought of it all just left to rot and decay like that is truly unsettling. I’ve seen it on TV but where I’m from everything is cleaned out when a company is shut down regardless of how quick it happens. The idea of walking into an old building and find papers, let alone dead things, is disturbing to me. And that mill sounds like the fuel of nightmares. Poor Mark… :fearful:

1 Like

Imagine a feral herd wandering into a place like this. Fluffy Hell is a very real place, little ones.

1 Like

Some folks have floated the idea in their stories of a “death smell” from foals or other fluffies. This place would be saturated in it and other things. I’ll be touching on that later.

Not fun fact: I’m starting to do some cursory research into puppy mills because of the story.

And just had a person on reddit tell me this should be horrorbox. Uhm…? Maybe? I dunno. I don’t read horror, what do you folks think? At least for this installment, would horror be a good tag?

I’m a big fan, and this is exciting! Can’t wait to see where it goes now…

1 Like

A fan of industrial stuff?

Well, I have no idea what you’re expecting but I hope you enjoy it.

I wouldn’t say horror. This sounds like industrial abuse at max level. The vibe is far from scary, maybe a bit disturbing, but nothing anyone would loose sleep over.

2 Likes

Excellent story bro, truly bleak industrial abuse

1 Like

Are you going to illustrate this?

1 Like

Dunno. I don’t feel I’ve got the chops for it at the moment from a technical perspective. I certainly can’t draw humans worth a hoot.

I got diffy sloth vibes reading this, went back to read that story about the mad fluffy disease outbreak.

1 Like

I might well have read that one too.

I came in thinking I might draw a scene from this but after reading it I don’t think I’d have to heart too.

Industrial fluffies are an interesting thing tho, and very sad to think of them just abandoned to die.

I can’t wait to read more!

1 Like