Three Stages of Abuse, revisiting the fatal story of Piipii [by fwaffynuteww]

Is that a bone in the blood?

6 Likes

Foal-in-a-can “waste plug”.

6 Likes

Worse, genetalia(I think, it’s hard to precieve at this time.) [Wait, no this fluffy’s penis is still intact.]

1 Like

ref: carpdime “waste plug”

6 Likes

There is that canon question of hairless or furred. I offer this:
Under ideal healthy conditions gestation period is shortened, initiating accouchement as early as safely survivable. Producing hairless foals, longer nursing and maturation time.
In stressful conditions the mare’s pregnancy duration is increased, birthing foals later with fur, lessened weening time, increasing survival likelihood.
Contrast to extreme stress, physical impact, or medical ailment causing miscarriage.
So the practice and policies in a breeding mill, that of pillowing and confinement (as well as forced nutrition and pharm enhancement), elevate stress levels causing newborn foals to be furred, beneficial to rapid sorting and delivery to clients.
Alternately a goal for hairless foals, cheaper rapid mass production, and “blind box” lottery on the color and quality of product lots. An expectation of product such as Foal-in-a-Can to mature while en-route to final retailer.

9 Likes

I would expect more fluff on the chirpy, but great work anyway.

2 Likes

that is also me after sports

3 Likes

Awww, it opened its eyes! What a joyous occasion!

2 Likes

That’s interesting because you’d think the default to be “increased survivability” so foals would gestate the max time unless external forces caused an early birth.

But then again, these are fluffies, their anatomy and physiology were literally designed by glorified sadist :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So wait would that hurt them or no?

2 Likes

The foal factories were never intended to be released, retail fluffies were supposed to be sterilized, but through accidents and activists they got into the wild. What was intended as useful genetic design (or just incidental genetics) inside a controlled facility, not being compatible with natural habitats.
I’ve worked for years at an international megacorp… and science, logic, and rationale do not overlap well with executive and management decisions; “Do it this way, make it happen, NOW!”
It could be beneficial for the factory being able to induce either situation to provide batches of ready-to-deliver foals, or under-mature foals that would reach their peak marketability when purchaser receives a shipment.

3 Likes

Probably some. Customer not following removal guidelines could be fatal.
Read the various foal-in-a-can stories, the community has it figured out.
Beside the pricing is usually about the same as a can of soda or a beer… disposable.

2 Likes

Ok so then it needs a cost like sodas are $2.00 or $5.00’s so for that I would say 15.00 dollars

2 Likes

Cheap enough that a child could buy one with small bills or a fistful of change fed into a vending machine. Controlled by supply-and-demand pricing.

2 Likes

Well true but kids adults plus teens Kill fluffy so if so we need to higher the price

2 Likes

Terminated fluffies are spent product, creates a demand for more.
The High-Volume Low-Margin Business Model.
Pricing can be kept low based on larger total profit from the margins of repeat sales (the way fastfood operates). The same issue with mass production, example: “business card”. The costs of graphic design, printing setup, special inks, specialty paper, cutting to size; to make a single card would be all those costs divided by one(1), for a whole case of cards would be all those costs (adding the additional paper, ink consumption, but design and setup the same; high human labor costs) divided by a thousand cards. The difference between a single $20 card, and a thousand $.02cent cards. The efficiency of mass production, which of course can go badly particularly on product inventories with short shelf-life (paper can sit for decades, fluffies a few weeks ideal purchase conditions, foal-in-a-can maybe a week until nu smeww pwetty?).

2 Likes

Well then we have a cost for the invention I would say

2 Likes

What kind of sport do you play with chirpie foals before giving them forever sleepies? Bet a bowl of sketties it’s boxing

2 Likes
2 Likes

Oh. This explains a lot of things…

2 Likes