To Kill a Smarty -- by Gasden

Last time I color in a comic with colored pencil. That was a lot of work only to have to fix the color intensity lost from my scanner.

I’m completely open to advice. I’m not happy with some of the fluffy’s proportions, but I love how the widdle foals turned out. I love the little boy foal thinking they’re just playing with his daddeh.

I chose not to make the human more detailed so he wouldn’t look out of place, but it definitely did not do him justice. I tried being a little more cartoony, but it’s clear that just isn’t my style. I might keep practicing with a secondary style to capture the derpiness and childishness of Fluffy’s, but for now realism is my stronghold. I feel very positively about the tail wagging.

Thank you to Infrared for the encouraging words.

131 Likes

My only critique is that the fluffy’s faces are very dog-like to me or fox-like, not horse-like.
They remind me of dogs or foxes with hooves.

10 Likes

i like these fluffies, theyre so fucking cute

4 Likes

Encouraging words.

3 Likes

Looks great. Nice to see another shitty smarty die horribly.

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: i was worried about whether or not they looked good.

1 Like

All that blood on the white carpet

Needs a dumb human tag

9 Likes

I love the utter confusion the Smarty had when the guy said ok. He clearly expected the human to say know. So what was he expecting after that? Usually when that happens the human just immediately kills the smarty, and sometimes the entire herd.

Also, the rest of the herd was pretty smart. They knew which daddy to place their bets with. No hesitation.

4 Likes

Honestly, I wonder how many fluffy herds would be quick to abandon a bad smarty if offered a deal like that

5 Likes

There’s a lot of things I would do to get food and not worry about bills

4 Likes

Preach

3 Likes

Lol I always wonder why Smarties think this would work out for them.

Clearly the smarty was not the smart one out of the pack.

And a lot of people I’d best up for a poptart.

2 Likes

Yesssss… glorious smarty abuse… lemme take this drawing and stick it in the ‘‘fridge of things to enjoy while stoned on pomegranates’’ +v+

2 Likes

this just popped in my head.

This would be 90% of herds if toughies wernt so subservient

You would reckon toughies would be like “why are we taking orders from this flufflet? he gets us in trouble most of the time he doesnt even protect anyone” :shrug:

2 Likes

I dont know how you get stoned on those… but i wanna now

1 Like

A fun unique idea, I never seen this done before. I hope to see more smarty abuse comics not just from you but others to do comics where herds abandon their smarties even if it means killing them cold blooded.

1 Like

Hoist by his own petard

Excellent work

2 Likes

someone’s prob gonna have to lick clean that carpet
I wanna see the continuation of this

3 Likes