Triangle Baby (by Booperino)

That works too, but where is the fun in that ?
I’m a tad hugbox and abuse container and whip between the two.

2 Likes

OHHHH MY HEART. This was so sweet.

4 Likes

Now I’m trying to imagine Snakefood wearing a trenchcoat and shades. 0_o

Hop to it, @Booperino. You know you want to. :kissing_heart:
Just kidding, mate. You rock. <3

3 Likes

I am really starting to like Snakefood. I think he’s another fluffy who would get along with Scarface. Scarface would probably be interested in that cybernetic eye.

I may very well give Snakefood a cameo in a future story, if that’s okay with you. If it ain’t, that’s cool. I was thinking something minor, like in an Inn Between Worlds story. It’s the perfect place for inter-headcanon crossovers.

6 Likes

Snakefood and toy doctor would fit very well into your universe

3 Likes

True. I’ve been meaning to delve into cyborg fluffies myself. And robot fluffies too. I mean, I already did a robot fluffy, but he didn’t last long.

But I’m leaving it up to @Booperino to decide which way, if any he wants to go with this. I’m flexible. They’re his toys, I’m not gonna play with them if he doesn’t want me to.

2 Likes

Oh yeah i’m cool with that, id be happy to see other people drawing/writing snakefood, the toyfixer and my other characters :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, but what I mean is, are you cool with them being portrayed as natives of my headcanon’s timeline? Or would you prefer that I portray them as hailing from another timeline? Because I can go either way. Like I said, the Inn is perfect for cameos from other headcanons. No matter how different two given headcanons may be, it’s a place where characters from those headcanons can interact without it getting confusing.

And it’s not just other headcanons. Pretty much anyone can show up at the Inn Between Worlds.

2 Likes

im ok with either to be honest, whichever you feel would work best for your stories

2 Likes

Aight. I haven’t got any concrete plans in mind yet, but I’ll definitely start thinking about it.

I’m sort of in an experimental phase at the moment. I wanted to do some more fluffy-related pieces before I jump into the next Saga. Which I’m still planning out. Got a few ideas for that.

Right now, I’m just throwing stuff at the wall, and seeing what sticks. If I see a good spot for a cameo, I’ll work it in.

2 Likes

You are damn good at this

1 Like

Snakefood tuned in to the Matrix. That earns a :+1:.

1 Like