Trick and Treat Page Seventeen (By: PeppermintParchment)

Trick and Treat Page Seventeen.

Thanks for reading!

27 Likes

Poor Bowie, lets hope ( he she ? ) only has hurties.
But err our demon lad isn’t the sharpest tool int he box is he ?
Still hasn’t noticed princess Fluffy fell apart for a start.

2 Likes

Bowie is the only male in the trio. The only way to tell my stallions apart from my mares is mares have eyelashes and stallions don’t.

I imagined him more as cocky and arrogant than dumb, but also, who would expect a human to fall apart? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

So very subtle then.
Better then human crotch boobs anyway.

This rapacious demon certainly doesn’t seem to be fussed by princess Fluffy coming apart.

1 Like

If it’s a Mummah or nurse mare I’ll give her breasts, but that’s it.

Maybe the demon has poor eyesight? Haha.

1 Like

Or is just too excited to notice.

I can hear the Eldritch, demonic laughter even here, all directed at Aegtesk:

“YOU DID…WHAT!?? (PFFFFFFFFFFF)
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

“LOTZA LUCK GETTING A POWERFUL FORM WITH THAT, BUDDY!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

3 Likes

He hasn’t been in this realm in who knows how long, and he might be insane

1 Like

That’s what I was going for. How would a demon have any idea that a fluffy pony exists?

2 Likes

For one thing at least the demo knows too much sweet is bad for the throat :sweat_smile:

Hope bowie is alright i guess wheb the demon bits the candy basket it grazed him as well

2 Likes

I haven’t kept up with this comic and I have no idea what’s going on, this is the first page I’ve seen, but I gotta say I really like that other worldly entity/dark god guy, looks really cool and the line about the blood
along with the guy’s face made me laugh.

1 Like

You can read the whole thing here

Thank you,I played around with his design for a couple of days before sticking with this one. I wanted something humanoid (so easier for me to draw) but spooky/demon enough. Something I could draw relatively easily but still set him apart from human characters.
The static/black lines killed my hand,though,hahaha.
Glad you liked his design :slight_smile:

1 Like

The carple tunnel will be worth it.

1 Like

I did enjoy it,I had fun with the design,but after the comic was done,I took a two day break from drawing to rest! I actually had more pain in my forearm and shoulder region than my hand!