Tummeh Babbehs 2, by Swindle

Fixed. They told us in part 1.

3 Likes

This was always one of my favorite stories on the old Booru. Daisy was such a nutcase!

2 Likes

For once I actually feel a little bad for a bad mummah…even if she was a psycho baby eating bitch. Even before this the other herdmates were being such assholes to her thinking she was annoying for being obsessed over babies and complaining over not having any…which all mares seem to do.

No fluffy is a saint here.

3 Likes

Do you know how obsessive and annoying you have to be to get on the nerves of other fluffy mummehs because of how obsessed you are with babies? Daisy had issues.

6 Likes

It’s a bit surprising since all mares are narcissistic baby obsessed whores in most canons who only talk and think about babies.

Daisy was fucked in the head but the other mares did seem to order her around and treat her like a slave when she was a midwife by the other soon-mummahs. Like she wasn’t really a nurse mare and more of just a butler to clean them and fetch the other mares food. Calling her a dummeh–which she is–and shouting at her to go and get them nummies isn’t a very nice thing to do either.

3 Likes

Holy shit. Now this is writing. Bad smarties and gratuitous abuse are nice and all, but eventually reading about some nameless abuser plucking some random foal’s eye out cause it pooped on the carpet for the nth time gets boring. This kind of writing though, the thought out suffering and punishment, is what keeps me coming back. Keep up the good work, excited to see what else you can come up with.

6 Likes

I’m basically just reposting a bunch of old stories I wrote circa 2014-2016.

6 Likes

That’s fine, your old stuff was phenomenal and I can’t wait to see it again!

This is the clearest example I’ve seen of fluffies thinking of their children as toys and not people.

3 Likes

Fluffy researcher: “However dramatic this might appear to you similar scenarios occur in wild fluffy herds as often as twice a week!”

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure Daisy is a standout.

3 Likes

This is how you do foal eating. Stupidity over malice/cannibalism

Also A+ on the black rock

1 Like

I had kind of hoped she’d realize how horrible she was by the end and realize that she DID num the babbehs before she got her just punishment.