Turning their lives around (artist: Carpdime)

Not really, she turned her life around because of it. Net positive if you ask me.

4 Likes

This is nice, his owner even gives him more postive to exercise love the veggie ā€œskettiesā€ saw a small ver on NekuChanā€™s xmas story.

2 Likes

I weigh exactly [redacted] pounds, [redacted] ounces.

That translates to [redacted]-point-[redacted] kilograms.

2 Likes

THIS THIS THIS THIS

4 Likes

Awww www!!! So wholesome! Love it!

2 Likes

Great story Carp. Itā€™s the non-terrifying mirror of that horrifying anorexia story I think Peppermint? Posted on the booru where a girl brought her eating disorder to her fluffy as she tried to ā€take careā€ of it.

Everything is a poison in the wrong concentration, but these guys clearly found a great lifestyle.

4 Likes

That was perfect! It started off looking like a fluffy suffering from its owners low self-esteem, but in the end theyā€™re both happier to be healthy. This is how you make hugbox with a story! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Cute!

1 Like

First time in maybe 15 years! Broke the 200lb barrier!

6 Likes

Do ya think it would more torn between its selfish nature to want all it can have or seek the approval of making her mummah happy? Idkā€¦I tend to think only the worst for fluffs

1 Like

Personally,I think people should at least try to think of fluffies in a better light.

3 Likes

Thinking only about the worst is kinda limiting though, isnā€™t it? God, I feel like weā€™re ganging up on a guy.

1 Like

No worries, Iā€™m here to enjoy fluffies all round, just have a preference thatā€™s all

1 Like

Thing was quick to belt out that it hated its owner.

It might have worked out for them, but Iā€™d say that goes to show you how disingenuous their affection can be.

Itā€™s very human like :confused:

5 Likes

I disagree. And to build on Chikahiroā€™s point, lets say it was a kid in that situation, a human kid says ā€œI hate you!ā€ because heā€™s been made to diet and exercise to lose weight. The kid would then take back his statement if something actually happened to his parent. I know certain people love to say ā€œfluffies arenā€™t human kidsā€, but their behaviour was base don the mentality of a children. A children wouldnā€™t know better, and would use hyperbole because it doesnā€™t understand why such a lifestyle change, while sudden and tiresome, is for the better.

Another reason why I donā€™t like to use such a blanket statement is because it also assumes all fluffies are not understanding. Its really down to the story and of course, the headcanon

3 Likes

In a hugbox context I agree.

But since I tend to agree with the other user, I see fluffy brattiness as honest, though shortsighted.

Accepting of whatever preference one subscribes to, of course.

1 Like