Two Grey Fluffs (moonie)

Untitled193
There really needs to be more works featuring grey-fluffs. I feel like just like irl they would go unloved the same reason people don’t want to adopt an elderly dog–because they aren’t “cute” anymore–at least in the traditonal sense-- and they’re kind of a pain in the ass to care for. Makes for some good sadbox that surprisingly hasn’t been tapped into yet. Maybe I’ll make more works with older fluffies.

65 Likes

awwwww

4 Likes

Pet them* :smiling_face:

4 Likes

They are very cute if you ask me, and I’m thinking there isn’t a lot of grey fluffs because most people believe/assume fluffies won’t live long enough to become old. What with abusers, and the fragility of accident prone fluffies.

7 Likes

Grey fluffs are a rare and adorable treasure.

With fluffies dying all the time for no reason, most people assume fluffies drop dead after a few years when they can live up to 14 years. A grey fluff is great because they’re smart enough to live that long.

10 Likes

That and moonie fluffs tend to be a lot more durable and work out the kinks and errors earlier generations suffered from…even though some have fallen through the cracks (mostly it’s poopie and alicorn rejection which can be ironed out if a human handler works to correct those issues.)

I also have another type of fluffies that are pretty much the sexless variety that can’t shit or have babies because…well…the shitting part i get cause all pets shit and babies shit but the whole wanting enfies and babies thing can kinda put people off since fluffies are incredibly childlike and are pretty much fuzzy toddlers and…well a creature talking like a baby while wanting babies and sex is just…creepy. Same thing with giving said toy animu perky peach crotchtits and a micro peen and balls. It’s just weird to a lot of people.

So these fluffies are toys that are like actual children’s toys, pretty much. Keep the other variety of fluffy away from this one, especially if it’s a fucking smarty because it will probably make a new hole in the no special place mare and end up killing her.

3 Likes

Try reading this , a good example of reaching its good old age

5 Likes

I think that’s a great idea.

2 Likes

I’m presently working on an idea involving a sort of retirement home for fluffies. Gonna go for low impact, high relatability sadbox.

4 Likes

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

3 Likes

Pets and scratching behind ears-awww aren’t ya just the cutest thang

3 Likes

I recall a few posts on Reddit about that, if you haven’t seen them.

https://www.reddit.com/r/fluffycommunity/comments/nrj7sf/emily_and_the_forgotten_friend_at_the_end_of_time/

https://www.reddit.com/r/fluffycommunity/comments/nq7mog/place_in_the_world_fades_away_by_gemini_me/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=&utm_content=post_body

https://www.reddit.com/r/fluffycommunity/comments/nsddrd/a_user_named_gemini_made_a_couple_post_about/

3 Likes

You don’t see a lot of older fluffy artwork because we don’t expect them to live that long. They’re vulnerable to pretty much everything.

But it is an untapped reservoir of ideas and super cute to boot.

4 Likes

Imagine cats talking.

“NEED FUCK! NEED FUCK! OPEN THE DOOR, HUMAN, PUSSY’S PUSSY FUCKING HURTS! I NEED THAT DICK NOW DAMMIT! FUCK YOU!”

9 Likes

That reminds me of Foxhoarder’s Hategoats.

4 Likes

Still pale imitations of cats :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The sense of age is wonderfully realized. There’s a wistful softness that is portrayed that very much gives off the weight of time.

4 Likes

The Death of Fluffies be like SEE YU SUUN.

1 Like

Aww, they’re adorable! Fluffies growing old together is a rare but wonderful thing. :blush: