Uglyface Epilogue - Remastered [The_Agony_Presence]

I wasnt supposed to tear up. But the name giving and ending were so sweet to that boi. Fuck cupcake and her piss spawn. And im glad that bluebarry had a also most likely short ending or at least as long as Hannah was alive but sweet. Cant imagine mum and dad being keen on keeping him after the passing. Trooper what a great name

2 Likes

loved the ending, is known what happened to warmyies unknown box babies? the plan worked right.

I blued Blue berrys ending, he was the bestest but not a bad baby.

softpatel can be a good helper fluff now

And Trooper’s ending I love how you wrote it, they couldn’t save him, but they tried

1 Like

I was going to say, Warmy would make a great candidate for a sequel, trying to run away and survive with her babies after finding out they’re going to be killed or something. But then I remembered… Oh, yeah, she’s a litterpal and has no legs… Well, uh, maybe she can do the worm.

4 Likes

I like the “uncleared ending” it means it can go various ways, maybe she got to do her mission and saver her babies, maybe even she was taken to be a breeder since one of them was special, like rainbow or alicorn, maybe it was a poopies fluffy and she rejected, maybe not and feeling bad for what she did to troop, maybe they died under her feces or by suffocation, there are lots of options, maybe no one believed her and their babies kept growing until there was no more space left and died or ate her alive or killed their mom, so many options.

1 Like