Ungrateful life (InfraredTurbine)

An all fluffy catholic church sounds horrible “awe mawia”

Give it just barely enough shit to eat so it survives but doesn’t ever live.

1 Like

Why waste shit that can be used as fertilizer when cheap-ass fluffy kibble (Now with more pencil shavings!) mixed with water works just as well?

Your crime? Just being born with the wrong colors for your mummah WANT’S!!

you think it out as a human logic, but there is only one logic(fluffy logic): good color= good babeh, bad color =bad babeh… Try not to imprint a flauffy with your own logic - it’s ungrateful. You should think and do as if you would be a fluffy, thean maybe you be greated…

this is an private decision ya know? i were a open acc but after some FC updates i’d become such one.

you two. There’s a private box to message each other.
I’d recommend using it to discuss

2 Likes

You just know he did it on purpose, he was sitting there being a tummy babbeh and he thought “You know what im gonna be born brown, im going to bring shame on my entire herd today”

then he tries to play innocent, he knows what he did :gotsketties:

1 Like

The utter gall

Killing foals for their colors is usually done at birth by bitch mares. But this foal’s eyes are open, indicating that it’s at least a couple days old. This gives me the impression that the mare was in a desperate situation where she couldn’t afford to take care of so many babies, so she chose the most disposable foal to get rid of.

My guess is that she kept it around as an emergency food source should everything else edible run out, and that time has just arrived. If so, I’m surprised (but pleased) that she’s not eating it alive.

Good fluffies do not tell lies.