Update on Our Favorite Sac of Flesh (Artist: OtherCoraline)

101 Likes

Am I a horrible person for creating this? :thinking:

37 Likes

Thank you

6 Likes

Yes but if we all go to hell together it’s going to be fucking awesome

14 Likes

Who cares? Neither she nor fluffies as a whole exist.

10 Likes

is she a breeding machine now … in a … “i dont care staple this shits” design?

5 Likes

Not an efficient way to collect foals. I figure they either didn’t know the mare was pregnant when they put her in the Spare Parts Room (which may be hard because they NEVER shut up about tummeh babbehs) or didn’t care about a little extra blood and viscera getting on Angelica.

11 Likes

I would say yes, but only because I just listened to" Russian field of experiments " 9 times in a row. When I’m in a better frame of mind, my opinion is likely to change tho

5 Likes

Nah, I’d actually probably enjoy seeing a comic or two showing her daily existence and ultimate demise.

9 Likes

While I’m glad to see an update on that sac of flesh unfortunately I was about to take a dinner break. Mission accomplished?

5 Likes

She needs more suffering.

4 Likes

Usually they don’t shut up about them, but if they were clearly a “meanie” or “munstah” she may try to hide that fact, as she shows she is aware of the dangers by begging the foals, pointlessly, to stay in her.

Although a fluffy usually will try to beg for it’s life by informing the abuser that they are a soon-mummah (which often causes an increased desire to abuse) so they would probably have known and not given a damn.

6 Likes

Dam. No chill man

5 Likes

Looks like the wrong eye is taken.
MAGIC!

3 Likes

I’d say… 50/50, good art, but no idea of why… Does it deserve this fate?

2 Likes

it’s a reoccurring character. you can find out and decide for yourself

3 Likes

Well no but she should get a owner soon

2 Likes

Do not weep for the dirt you walk on.

3 Likes

She didn’t have that much respect for the last one she had (more that she had no respect for the other fluffies her owner adopted), that’s why she’s here.

4 Likes

Ah I see

3 Likes