wan be mammah by Ms_Random

i got a she-cat in heat who i getting fixed soon, i hope cause her meowing driving me nuts, so i base this fluffy off of her. so here a female fluffy in heat??? do they get heats or do they just wants to be parents??? eeehh whatever

31 Likes

I think the general consensus is that fluffies are always fertile and they go baby crazy for various reasons.

3 Likes

Depends on the headcanon, so go wild!

2 Likes

Prepare the Q-tip of shame.

4 Likes

Dealers choice there.

About the cat, they can be called queens for a reason. Hold strong. Unless she escapes it only happens once.

2 Likes

oh i am strong, my parents. . . . are done with it all, so far, i reminder them that their enough cats in this world. thing keeping me strong.

2 Likes

I see the word “fix” on the calendar, I have a feeling it not going to end pretty for the mare

(Although it could me fix as in fix the problem by getting a special friend)

Nah, it’s definitely impending doom

1 Like

Yeah your right impending doom but it would be a nice trick though

1 Like

Now i wonder if there are enfie stallions for mares

2 Likes

See the point it could be like that

1 Like

Everyone has their own headcanon but personally I think it’s mostly by “cute instinct” like animals they are programmed to wanting to fuck and reproduce, however they are also programmed to be as cute as posible to gain a human’s love and right to live in a home. Foals are the cuttest thing for a fluffy and if the fluffy stops being a foal itself, the most logic thing is surround itself with cute foals to “be” cute. At least on fluffy’s logic.

Good luck with your kitty :slight_smile: they tend to cry for a little while but after that horny season ends they get way more relaxed. Since she reached the heating phase might want to bang things from time to time but usually it’s not as bad as dealing with an unfixed one.

2 Likes