Warhammer 40k: The Skettiland Chronicles; Chapter 1 Art by gr1m_1 Cmsn for gibhuggies

If we’re being technical I’m sure drugs are also cheaper than a 3D printer

With that being said I think I’d prefer the books over the game and drugs

I know absolutely nothing about Warhammer, but man have you outdone yourself with this carnage! Beautifully brutal!

2 Likes

ok corpse emperor lover

1 Like

Ok heretic

2 Likes

If there are fluffies in 40k then there are (by the law of averages) planets that regularly consume fluffy meat in 40k. I’m thinking nearly every hive keeps a few billion or so to feed its teeming masses.

5 Likes

This is amazing

1 Like

Oh wow this amazing, now I understand that you love abuse , this makes me happy and depressed xD I’m too soft I think hahaha.

2 Likes

What an utter delight of simple gore. Well done.

1 Like

I like all the boxes at least some of the time. But definitely abuse is my primary box!

Fluffy kill count depicted in this comic: between 200-250 total.

You are the best at what you do, gr1m. And what you do ain’t pretty.

How I love it.

2 Likes

I believe you are the first person to ever draw actual “heawt hurties” in a comic. Fantastic

1 Like

In the name of the emperor … please do!

This was just plain fun. Like a movie with popcorn.

Oh how I loathe fluffies!!

3 Likes

Would they turn retarded and weak.

I dunno, given the reputation fluffies have some people might prefer the corpse-starch rations the underhives produce. Given how people in the 40k-verse react to things that sniff even slightly of taint I’m pretty sure eating fluffies would have some pretty bad connotations.

Also we need a series about a smarty who winds up attracting the ‘benevolence’ of chaos but even being empowered, they still continually and brutally fail to succeed except against other fluffies.

2 Likes

Oh hey you are still around! Love your work and thanks for the food for thought.

1 Like

Probably have super acidic shit that melts your face off

1 Like

Now Playing Execution is fun! By Tardigrade Inferno Volume 100%