Warm Welcomes and Cruel Goodbyes (Story Concept, Characters, and Illustration by: Gal-with-Pastels) (Written by: GreaverBlade)

Again, this is a good community. People talked, got clarity, and now understand. No flaming, no lingering anger. We’re just a bunch of mature adults who like poop jokes and beating up tiny horses.

This is ver at least have clobber reset and ends up in a good family, guess the trauma milk pool still instinctly hits him.

Loving this :+1:

1 Like

I like the reset concept, but I wanted to put limitations on it. Specifically, have it only work on a still-weaning foal. One that’s brain hasn’t fully developed yet. I also wanted to make it not 100% effective, hence the lingering trauma. I felt this was a way to use resets that didn’t make it a complete deus ex machina.

2 Likes

I was thinking he actually died then Dee Dee showed up with the sorry box but glad by that chance he survived.

Which I do appreciate! I liked the writing on the scene so its good that even if it didn’t fit in canon it can still be kept as the ‘alternate history’ approach.

Looking forward to seeing more stories with these characters!

So Pure, bless their souls, if they have one of course if not bless their fluff.

1 Like