Warranty Void if Seal is Broken (Part Two) (By: PeppermintParchment) FB ID: 42971

This actually angered me reading it lmao, just repeating mentally “open the fucking can”. People would be more willing to buy if she was free and well adjusted from getting to play with her brother, fostering a kind disposition for a good breeder. So frustrating but great story as always.

15 Likes

Well that was a fantastic piece of literature… more.

10 Likes

i don’t know how you do it, but you are perfect at making the most hateable people in your stories that have me mentally yelling in my head, knowing what’ll happen yet still hoping the fluffies pull through somehow. it’s like watching a trainwreck; i just can’t stop reading

fantastic fucking work once again, i’m glad this was found so i had the chance to read it for the first time

6 Likes

This was excellent, an instant favorite. Well done!

3 Likes

Bro could have gotten $1100 from the dad if he’d just took her out and cleaned her. Not like that extra hundred would have mattered in the long run. He’s the one who deserves fowevew sweepies.

9 Likes

It’s so disturbing that I can see that loser fat fuck in my head. Growing up abused and having to deal with the lowest forms of selfish trash, I can empathize with fluffies all too well.

10 Likes

That was my exact thought too! I love a story that makes me feel something strongly, negatively or positively

3 Likes

I love your username

Top writing. Definitely know a few Joe’s in my life. Sadness overload!

2 Likes

Oh no~ you’ll only make 1095$ profit if you take her out of the can instead of 1195$ profit.

Hell he probably sunk more then 100$ feeding her that much milk for 2 months. xD

When good deeds are mortared with greed, we pave our road to hell.

6 Likes

Now this is the the kinda kick in the balls I come here for! Thanks for reposting!

3 Likes

Some fine abuse, & he was not even trying.
One supposes that treating something not merely alive, but capable of speech as if it were a collectible would tend to produce such situations.

2 Likes

This one really hurts to read. You stab me right in the heart with some of your written work.

It’s divine.

6 Likes

Thank you! I tried to make Joe a bumbling,greedy idiot who couldn’t see the solution right in front of his face the entire time.

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: I’m currently working on another sadbox/horror called Downpour,I hope people enjoy it as much as they liked this one.

5 Likes

Thank you,that means a lot. My humans are generally more flawed than my fluffies,I like to approach fluffies as victims of the world they live in. It’s easier to make a believable,annoying,“evil” human than to foist all that on the fluffies.

6 Likes

2 Likes

Thank you,I’m happy you liked it.

1 Like

Yes indeed! Joe could have sold her easy,or raised her to breed himself and made money hand over fist for a few years off her foals,but he chose to kowtow to a silly warranty on a foal-in-a-can machine instead.

3 Likes

Thanks for reading and the praise :slight_smile: I’m really glad to have gotten it back.

2 Likes