We Are Not Toys! Part 2 by Karn

That actually makes me wonder about how this playtime system has been run in the past when there was no practice of the foals coping or hiding their fears. Was this developed naturally or was it thanks to Flash being the more intellectual fluffy? I sort of wonder if these cycles of hiding their fears have happened before until the hopeful leader parishes leading to all the foals to fall into despair resulting in all the foals to be replaced. Sorry, my mind is meandering right now.

Oh, also, not sure if this is where the story is leading, but has there been attempted revolts where the foals all at once during playtime actually freaked out together resulting in traumatizing the child monsters.

2 Likes

no worries
Iā€™m glad itā€™s got you thinking :heart:
I donā€™t know if itā€™ll ever be outright said, but this has been going on for a month or so and Flash has been there for almost 3 weeks, his whole life since his eyes opened/became a talky babbeh. Before him it was nearly all foals replaced each day(roughly 50 foals).
It dropped steadily as the alicorn developed ideas and tricks to protect and save foals, even more when he befriended Spike.

I donā€™t want to spoil anythingā€¦ :heart:

5 Likes

I donā€™t think the humans in this story have made any significant mistakes.

1. Childrenā€™s behavior is normal, after all, they are just children.
    2.Fluffy is inherently a failed, broken, foolish biological toy filled with the dark side of humanity (for most fluffy), and they are even inferior to most animals. I donā€™t think itā€™s a huge sin for adults to use foal as a toy for their children.

The powerful force from outer space will never exterminate humanity due to such a thing.

I donā€™t think the humans in this story have made any significant mistakes.

1. Childrenā€™s behavior is normal, after all, they are just children.
    2.Fluffy is inherently a failed, broken, foolish biological toy filled with the dark side of humanity (for most fluffy), and they are even inferior to most animals. I donā€™t think itā€™s a huge sin for adults to use foal as a toy for their children.

The powerful force from outer space will never exterminate humanity due to such a thing.