We are on news!!! Its from 2013 so its 9 year old

So guys i was browsing google image then i saw web called buzzfeednews and tittle is: The Terrifyingly Violent New Genre Of “My Little Pony Fan” Art

And following thing they said:

Let’s start at the genesis. The TV cartoon show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic begat bronies (adult fans). Bronies begat fan art. Pony fan art begat erotic pony fan art, known as “clop” (“fap” but with a hoof). Clop begat a myriad of horrifying subgenres – unbirthing ponies (climbing back inside the womb), feeder/feedee clop, etc… A fan art story then video called “Cupcakes” that shows Pinkie Pie chopping up Rainbow Dash Saw movie-style begat pony gore and cannibal fantasies ofpony vore.

A wholesome and cute version of “fluffy ponies” first appeared on Deviant Art in 2012, according to Know Your Meme. It’s unclear what transpired next, but the cute, nice fluffy ponies split off into something stomach churning that tugs at the deepest strands of the fibers of human morals.

44 Likes

23 Likes

omg, we’re all famous now. lol

5 Likes

Buttfeed shut hell up

12 Likes

That’s an old one! Too bad I didn’t see it.

4 Likes

That site known to like over exagge news or make click bait just to have views, as I heard they might get sold or merge due to low readers.:man_shrugging:

Glad it didn’t gain any attention, or those idiots would start hounding any site to make more false / exaggerated news bout fluffies.

9 Likes

Yeah ya Got point

1 Like

Buzzfeed! Nuuuh!

I thought fluffies originated as abuse only.
More specifically than that, fluffy existence (abuse) seemed to be a direct counter response to brony spread.

I can only speak for my own point of view, but to me it seemed that bronies were posting too much in “non mlp friendly” places and annoying other internet users, then violent fluffy art became a bit popular because it “upset” the cloppers

2 Likes

Wanna know whats sad…IM OLDER THAN THIS FANDOM i was born in 2004 FUCCCCCCCK

1 Like

Chale.

I have a working memory of the invasion of Iraq.

No, not that one. The FIRST one.

3 Likes

First?

1 Like

Desert Storm back in the nineties. Bush Sr. wanted to be all big and tough. Then Bush Jr. thought he’d try again and it lasted fucking decades instead of months.

2 Likes

I just read the article, and based off of what I’ve seen, it’s very accurate. If anything it’s leaving stuff out.

1 Like

I to am older then this shit. 2000

…in terms of the abuse side of the fandom, yes. But that’s only about half the fandom, approximately.

Also, is it me or are the majority of the images in that article from artist-kun?

Hey, is that picture by Artist-kun?

1 Like

buzzfeed

2 Likes

to be honest if anyone was discovered to be younger than the fandom they’d be booted out instantly, since they’re under the minimum age for this site

3 Likes