Weady fo' wawkies, daddeh!! [By CyclopsBurger]

I for one absolutely love wholesome content of fluffies and their owners. I super love images of fluffies at the park or going for walks. So here we have Birthday Cake excited and trying to be patient while I get my shoes on. He is ready to go!! He loves walkies so much

On a more behind the scenes note: I decided to make something a little messy, something I could be less of a perfectionist with. I sketched with colored pencils, lined with dark green (and a little red) sharpies, and colored it with pastel highlighters.

23 Likes

That’s some good stuff. Highlights are the mane and tail having almost a stained glass effect which I enjoy. The only notes I would say is to make the speech bubble and tag a bit bigger to accommodate the text. Ink isn’t a great ally when text becomes a bit bunched up.

5 Likes

Thank you for the compliments and constructive criticism! The stained glass effect is just the way I line hair strands. And yeah, I don’t do a lot of speech bubble stuff so advice is always good!

3 Likes

WTF!?!? A WALKING BIRTHDAY CAKE?! HAS SCIENCE GONE TOO FAR?

3 Likes

If this ever comes to abuse it’ll become weirdbox instead because the fluffy is actually just cake. ~chuckles at the visual of slicing of a leg only to see the leg was a roll cake and the stumps on the main body show the cakey interior~

1 Like

No no no, he is just a fluffy named Birthday Cake

2 Likes

Cute AF. I love the textures/details you’ve done. If I could make one suggestion, it’d be making those front legs a bit shorter.

2 Likes

I’m curious, what are the sparkles on birthday cake’s back? Are they part of the fluff or some accessories?

2 Likes

This inspired me to write a story…

1 Like

Im guessing a ‘pattern’.

1 Like

Im laughing cause, I didn’t remember this comment and named a story with this line. xD

2 Likes

BIRTHDAY CAKES WITH FLUFF? WTF IS GOING ON?!?!?!?

1 Like

kapets, what science has come to

2 Likes

Omg he’s so cute! I love you have coloured his mane, it really matches well with the rest of Birthday Cake’s fluff.

Just some spots that happen to look like pink sprinkles. On all other accounts he is a regular fluffy

Thanks! I like to think that him looking so good is pure luck/genetics. I’m thinking both his parents had more muted/pastel colors and maybe some little spot patterns here and there