Welcome To The New FC!

I wish you good fortune in the wars to come

Good Work @Ryou

Yeah I expected a lot more trouble considering itā€™s fluffies and nothing ever comes easy with the little rat horsies.

Had to request a PW reset using my email, it didnā€™t go thru with just my username, even though it said it sent one. Other than that, surprisingly painless. Well executed.

As mentioned above, the email server currently cannot cope with the many emails, hence emails not sending that should.

Wait a minuteā€¦

If Virgil is stepping down from command and Ryou is becoming more powerful and influentialā€¦

does that make Ryou the new ā€œleaderā€?

(FC does not really have a leader, but here i mean a person who has the most influence and responsibility over the community)

Or is there something i donā€™t get yet?

No, thatā€™s correct.
The website belongs to him, and heā€™ll be making policy decision from now until he isnā€™t.

1 Like

huh.

ā€œaww haiw dah new king?ā€

The website 502ā€™d for me for about an hour.
Was that just me or a short lived glitch ?

Sorry, I want to make announcements about this, but itā€™s sort of hard because nobody can see the announcements when the website is down.

Iā€™ve been restarting the server a lot today to fix the email issues, unfortunately Iā€™ve not found a solution yet.

I noticed something was up because the front page is very reluctant to load.
But at least its nothing too disasters ā€¦i hope.

Iā€™m sure you wil figure things out.

Just found out about the new website. Thanks, @Ryou, for taking on this monumental (and usually thankless) task.

Also, many thanks to @Virgil: you found a community in disarray, and you have handed it over in much better condition. And you always did right by me, personally, too.

I look forward to continuing to lurk for new content.

2 Likes