What are some good long fluffy story’s.

I’ll message you about reuploading it.

It Rained Yesterday was one of mine. Its been a long, long time.

It would be nice to have other texts from old authors like FractalFluff and Swindle.

There was also another really good story called “Exodus.” I forgot who the author was but it was really good. It was about a feral herd who lived in a chicken coop lived by stealing scraps from a nearby greenhouse. Unfortunately one day they screwed up and knocked over some plants, so they got driven out by some exterminators. They then try to find a new home but slowly die off one by one. Does that ring a bell for anyone?

1 Like

All of my stories are on my old laptop, which has serious issues; dead battery, dead screen, etc. I actually found this thread by trying to google search for my old fluffy stories.

Assuming I manage to get them off my old laptop, what is the best way to make them available again?

Regards, Swindle

3 Likes

If you’re having major trouble getting that laptop to run, you might be better off getting an external hard drive adapter, pulling the hard drive out of the laptop, and connecting it to another computer to get your files.

As far as posting them here, you should be able to copy/paste them for the most part.

1 Like

Ok. I found one of my stories elsewhere. I literally have no idea how this site works, I just found this page while searching for my old stories and signed up to reply to the thread.

2 Likes

I think I’ve figured it out. I also found an obscure pastebin with several of my stories uploaded to it, so I’ll be transferring them here.

3 Likes

Hey, I found the Eyebright stories on Reddit, can someone get those over here or at least reach out to Fractal and get permission? I can’t access the 18+ part of Reddit without buying the app, which my phone may not allow, and I’m sure other people are in the same boat. We can’t afford to lose those stories, IMO.

1 Like

I’ll look into this as soon as I have some time

Thank you. Don’t overwork yourself, though, it’s a lot of text in a lot of parts.

1 Like